Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best withyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best withyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Sharza

Chanchal Jaiswal

Good morning. What did sunflowers teach you? #motivationtime #sunflowerstaught Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ToYou #yqlife #whenyouhavenothing #withyourself #yqlove

read more
Sunflowers taught me 
To owe to the source
Smile in abundance
All through the course
Life is to live in love
There's nothing to remorse
Striving for the best is human
For that there is the life force
No one ever've seen a horse
Complaining about the standing toes
The sun rises with the resilience
You call up and yourself rose Good morning. What did sunflowers teach you? #motivationtime #sunflowerstaught

Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #toyou #yqlife #whenyouhavenothing #withyourself #yqlove

Ekta Gour

इश्क से थोडी दूर हूँ अब
अपनी मस्ती में ही मग्न हूँ अब
 #enjoylife #withyourself

Reshmi Zia

Be positive❤️and spend time with your loved one 😍 #coronavirus #covid19 #staypositive #spendTime #withyourself #Hobbies #Cats #pets #donate #Talk 👍

read more

First Last

#Dear_2020 The expectation is really needs to draw on a blank, be more frank with yourself like a drunk, say always thanks! It's the possibility that keeps me going, even without knowing anything, but needs to know so many affairs, still I never feel really I'm going through any suffering! There is no longer a long success with the feeling of any suffering. Even people may feel that they are repeating! Winning is never in my aim, however, I’m working on a game of not feeling ever boring. It' #Motivation #drunktext #enjoylife #fulloflife #withyourself #freedommeans #poemofthedecade #befrank

read more
2019-2020 #Dear_2020 
The expectation is really needs to draw on a blank, be more frank with yourself like a drunk, say always thanks!

It's the possibility that keeps me going, even without knowing anything, but needs to know so many affairs, still I never feel really I'm going through any suffering!

There is no longer a long success with the feeling of any suffering. Even people may feel that they are repeating!

Winning is never in my aim, however, I’m working on a game of not feeling ever boring. It'

Kushal Nehta

मेरा हमसफ़र 
"मैं खुद" #withyourself #love #kushalnehta

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification