Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best spectacles Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best spectacles Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about spectacles shop near me, rimmed spectacles meaning in hindi, spectacles meaning in hindi, spectacles meaning in marathi, new spectacles quotes,

• 38 Followers
  • 42 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Haseena Dudekula

it was the spectacles,
which kept them apart,
he only wished he could,
peep into her eyes,
to read her heart...

but she wore it as a mask !

#spectacles
#yqbaba
#defense
#introvert
#yopowrimo

Fairy Lights

If #spectaclescouldspeak, what would they say? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #spectacles love #Humour

read more
it would be 
a whole different story. They would be very unhappy from me in literal senses. We would be bickering about every single thing. They would complain about, me thinking am well off without them, when i forget to wear them. Now even though i wear them, there is this this blurry vision I get, of course.... Cause i may have, forgotten to clean up those little things😂(now would start a new round of complaing) . Then will come the part where am just about to kill them most of the times... Cause i leave them lying around... For children to think of them as a toy or for the adult's to think it's a form of special artifact on a place where we sit😂. Oh. If. Am. Going to get bickered with 😅. But it would be nice to have someone to talk to  ♥.  If #spectaclescouldspeak, what would they say? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #spectacles #love #humour

deepali sethi mehndiratta

Do not let others see your world for you
Have your own vision
Do not let others become your spectacles
The ones you cannot see without
Live a clear life
Not a blurred hazy one... #spectacles #yqbaba #yopowrimo

Amir Sohel

Dearyoungwriters its Sunday have fun, enjoy your day. Wear your Spectacles read one of your novels, stories and dive in an adventure.
Don't waste time! #dearyoungwriters #yqbaba #spectacles #sunday #story

Sakshi Vashist

Let your enthusiasm
Sparkle your spectacled eyes 

Read #letgoseries

#spectacles #glass #eyes #enthusiasm #spark #sparkle #shine

Sakshi Vashist

The truth is
I don't want to get rid
Of my glasses
They shield me
From everyone 
Peeking into my soul
Through my eyes

#truth #glasses #shield #soul #peek #spectacles #eyes

Aahaan

#spectacles #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sayed Siraj Collaborating with 💙Melinda🙏 🤍Millan🌹

read more
And for no reason I still Fall for her. — % & #spectacles  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Sayed Siraj
Collaborating with 💙Melinda🙏 🤍Millan🌹

Abhinivesh Kumar

Stay home stay safe and practice the safety measures 🙏 #coronavirus #covid19outbreak #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqhinglish #mask #spectacles

read more
😇 Meanwhile 😜
Eyes - अगर मैं न होती तो तुम सब किसी काबिल न रहते। कुछ पढ़ नहीं पाते और ना ही 👀चार कर पाते।
Nose - अगर मैं न होती तो तुमलोग ना तो गंध की पहचान कर पाते और ना ही स्वच्छ सांस ले पाते।
Mouth - अगर मैं न होती तो खाना कहां से खाते और 'बाबू-सोना' कैसे करते।

Ears - "Bitches Please"🤬
(To Eyes) अगर मैं न होती तो अपने डेढ़ वोल्टेज से क्या देख और पढ़ पाते #spectacles
(To Nose & Mouth) तुम दोनों ने तो मालिक (Body) के लंका लगा दिया होता #mask #corona Stay home stay safe and practice the safety measures 🙏
#coronavirus 
#covid19outbreak 
#yqdidi 
#yqbaba 
#yqhinglish

Aakash Udeg

When you learn to ignore rubbish things ultimately you start focusing on something that really matters. #spectacles #yqbaba #aajkagyaan #simplethought

read more
Dude ,you just need an"SPECTACLE"that help you to focus on your goal no matter how far it is & most important it should help you to ignore unnecessary obstacle on your way towards the goal. When you learn to ignore rubbish things ultimately you start focusing on something  that really matters.
#spectacles 
#yqbaba 
#aajkagyaan 
#simplethought

Anand Nagada

People who don't have spectacles really need to wear it... 
  They can't see the happenings infront of them with their open eyes...
 #spectacles #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification