Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best giveyour100 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best giveyour100 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

First Last

#LastDecision No #hating #anymore, but #Love 💓🆒 Why love is more important than Hate? We think tigers are violent, this is not true, but they are animals it is their nature, look at them when they are silent. If you are human beings, then comparison must be with human rights, not with one who is hunting & there might be a reason behind something daunting. The moment you start hating someone else for anything wrongdoing, the flow of negative energy has taken you at an accelerated pace and that #Life #LifeIsBeautiful #EarlyMorning #peaceful #FreshThoughts #giveyourbest #giveyour100 #learntfromyourfather

read more
Last decision #LastDecision No #hating #anymore, but #love 💓🆒
Why love is more important than Hate?

We think tigers are violent, this is not true, but they are animals it is their nature, look at them when they are silent. If you are human beings, then comparison must be with human rights, not with one who is hunting & there might be a reason behind something daunting. 

The moment you start hating someone else for anything wrongdoing, the flow of negative energy has taken you at an accelerated pace and that

First Last

#LastDecision You ® utmost important, there's no one more important than you & will never. No relation is greater than self! 💓 I'm a human being, I'm not a human doing, I can 💯 give my hundred percent, and after that I feel never upset whatever will happen. Once you wish to give 100%...since the day will become shorter & that day will be the day, thereafter no one can feel any depression! The fact, you would be able to expand your act more than ever before you had in any expression. 😃🆓💯 No c #LifeIsBeautiful #peaceful #FreshThoughts #giveyourbest #sleepwell #Naturally #giveyour100 #learntfromyourfather

read more
Last decision #LastDecision 
You ® utmost important, there's no one more important than you & will never. No relation is greater than self! 💓

I'm a human being, I'm not a human doing, I can 💯 give my hundred percent, and after that I feel never upset whatever will happen. Once you wish to give 100%...since the day will become shorter & that day will be the day, thereafter no one can feel any depression!

The fact, you would be able to expand your act more than ever before you had in any expression. 😃🆓💯

No c

First Last

#LastDecision #WhoAreYou #God's #Child 💓🆒 I'm a human being, I'm not a human doing, I can 💯 give my hundred percent, and after that I feel never upset whatever will happen. Once you wish to give 100%...since the day will become shorter & that day will be the day, thereafter no one can feel any depression! The fact, you would be able to expand your act more than ever before you had in any expression. 😃🆓💯 No comparison between you and me, no comparison between you and the rest of the world. Even #LifeIsBeautiful #sleep #peaceful #giveyourbest #reaction #Naturally #giveyour100 #4342poem

read more
Last decision #LastDecision #WhoAreYou #God's #child 💓🆒
I'm a human being, I'm not a human doing, I can 💯 give my hundred percent, and after that I feel never upset whatever will happen. Once you wish to give 100%...since the day will become shorter & that day will be the day, thereafter no one can feel any depression!

The fact, you would be able to expand your act more than ever before you had in any expression. 😃🆓💯

No comparison between you and me, no comparison between you and the rest of the world. Even

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification