Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best itmatters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best itmatters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about itmad meaning in hindi, itmad ud daulah in hindi, itminan meaning in hindi, itmad meaning in urdu, itminan in hindi,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Blue Butterfly

It is said, the past and the future 
exists only in one's head. 
But I walk past 'my past' everyday;
And, they make me realise,
they do not just simply exist,
they matters.   #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #walkpast #past #itmatters

Rishabh Raj Singh

I want to be that part. That's it. #rishirishstories #rishirish life #itmatters #takemetotheplace

read more
Q: What do you want from me?
A: Nothing much, just to be a part; An unforgettable part of your life. I want to be that part. That's it.
#rishirishstories #rishirish #life #itmatters #takemetotheplace

Annapurna Khandai

We all may have smartphone but nobody actually enjoy their times despite they boils the moment just by tapping phone everytime.
It's not matter what we have although 
it matters how we enjoy that. #annapurnakhandaiquotes 
#thoughtsinwords✍🏻
#itmatters
#yqbaba_yqdidi 
#yqbhaijaan 
#yqquotes 
#119thquote 
#enjoy

Subha shree

Overthinking and overeating can ruin you.
  similarity #ruin #truth #life #lifelesson #quoteoftheday #thought #liveyourlife #itmatters

Umesh Kumar Singh

Being too straight forward isn't a quality to have, i regret at times ,but i was and always be true to you and myself. #itmatters #beingfoolish #butilu #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqlife

read more
Wish i could erase some events ,
atleast to let go of some anxiousness in me,
Wish i could restart again,
with a little or no explanation,more understanding,more care,more love. Being too straight forward isn't a quality to have, i regret at times ,but i was and always be true to you and myself.
 #itmatters #beingfoolish #butilu
#yqquotes #yqdidi #yqlife

Mahed Sadia

I wait for the day.. When I learn to love myself, for who I am.. For what I do.. I wait for the day.. When I am proud to see myself.. #me #lifelessons #Goals #mygoal #yqbaba #LifeStory #itmatters #beingalive

read more
You wait..
To see yourself with someone..
I wait..
For the day when, I turn the mirror to myself without hesitation..... I wait for the day..
When I learn to love myself, for who I am..
For what I do..
I wait for the day..
When I am proud to see myself..
#me #lifelessons #goals #mygoal #yqbaba #lifestory #itmatters #beingalive

Rishita Srivastava

Ek suljhi hui ladki hu,
Uljhe hue mijaaz ki..❤ 😂
#collabwithme #rishitasrivastava #yqbaba #yqdidi #simple #itmatters

Avani Jain

Tumhe smajhane ki hazaro koshishe kr li aur tum samjhhe ni 
Sayad samjhoge bhi nhi , kyuki samjhna h nhi chahte 
Tum kyuh aapne male ego pr le lete ho ki tum jo sochte ho hamesha sahi he hota h.
Tum kyuh nhi samj rahe ki tum bhi galat ho sakte ho 

Mante ho na tum bhagwan nhi 
Phir kyuh aapne galti swekarte karte nhi 
Ek baar tumhare nazariya chor 
Mere nazariye se dekho na 
Samj jao na
Galti hamesha meri nhi hoti 
Galat hamesha me nhi hoti 

Halat ko samjho na 
Haar baat ko ego pr lena chor do na 
Meri galtiya m man rahi ab relation bachane ki koshish tum bhi kro n
Thak gae m akele ladte ladte 
Aur thak gae tumhare male ego se ladte ladte
Bus bhi kro n 
Samjho n

Tumhe sab clear krne k liye ready ho m
Tumhe sab samjhane k liye bhi ready ho m
Tum ek baar suno n
Tum bhi toh samjho n
akeli kab tk nibhaungi , yeh bhi toh samjho n

-avani jain #itmatters 

#allalone

Rk Rupesh Verma

In Kerala, a pregnant mother elephant was given a pineapple filled with crackers to eat. It burst into her mouth. Even while suffering in acute pain, with a bloody mouth, she did not hurt anyone in the area. She went into a river to dip her mouth in water to soothe her pain. 

She died standing in the river. Just imagine her helplessness that she could not defend her baby inside her. Maybe, she was blaming herself to have eaten that pineapple that killed her child. 
Maybe, she was blaming herself that why she trusted these humans. God's own country of Godless people.

We, humans, are the most pathetic creatures on earth. We think this planet belongs only to humans. But this planet belongs to every single animal life. We destroy nature. We slaughter animals.

We torture helpless souls for our pleasure.

Sometimes, I think that we have ruined this earth enough for nature to take revenge and wipe us out.

You know what justice will sound like here? Catch the beast who did this to her, fill that soulless body with firecrackers, and burst that body into flames. The only justice that will make the mother elephant 

Rest In Peace.....
😢😢😢 #Ithurts
#itmatters 
#animalstohavelife

Dolly Sharma

tell me your favourite lines from a song. #letter #itmatters #youmatter
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification