Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myfathertaughtme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myfathertaughtme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about myfair cream in hindi, sites like myfreecams 20, dead poets society myflixer, lovely poem for myfuture wife, myfab11 deposit offer,

• 48 Followers
  • 50 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

KhaultiSyahi

mute video

K Harsita

Good morning. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. #aboutme #FathersDay #myfathertaughtme #HappyFathersDay #yqbaba #yqdidi Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
how to accept the problems. 
Withstanding it might not be easy but acceptance can diminish the grogginess of post events. 
Somewhere between the problems and the solutions, the vibes I receive from him strengthen the faith I hold on the path of endurance. Good morning. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there.
 #aboutme #fathersday #myfathertaughtme #happyfathersday #yqbaba #yqdidi 

Happy Sunday. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Khait Ul Abyaz

Good morning. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. What did you learn from your father? Tell us through this collab. #aboutme #FathersDay #myfathertaughtme #HappyFathersDay Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to be strong so that i could face
all the ups and downs that come
across my life... Good morning. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. What did you learn from your father? Tell us through this collab. #aboutme #fathersday #myfathertaughtme #happyfathersday

Ashika Ashika

Good morning. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. What did you learn from your father? Tell us through this collab. #aboutme #FathersDay #myfathertaughtme #HappyFathersDay Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to never give up . Good morning. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. What did you learn from your father? Tell us through this collab. #aboutme #fathersday #myfathertaughtme #happyfathersday

Gita Khanna

read more

Resilience and self reliance
from very early years..  Good morning. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. What did you learn from your father? Tell us through this collab. #aboutme #fathersday #myfathertaughtme #happyfathersday

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
to be honest and be in the path of honesty Good morning. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. What did you learn from your father? Tell us through this collab. #aboutme #fathersday #myfathertaughtme #happyfathersday

Neha

read more
to love life and keep it simple.
 Good morning. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. What did you learn from your father? Tell us through this collab. #aboutme #fathersday #myfathertaughtme #happyfathersday

Nisha Sawant

Good morning. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. What did you learn from your father? Tell us through this collab. #aboutme #FathersDay #myfathertaughtme #HappyFathersDay Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #DangerouslyFearless

read more
To live like a warrior not a princess.

#DangerouslyFearless  Good morning. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. What did you learn from your father? Tell us through this collab. #aboutme #fathersday #myfathertaughtme #happyfathersday

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
small pebbles in life lead to milestones  Good morning. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. What did you learn from your father? Tell us through this collab. #aboutme #fathersday #myfathertaughtme #happyfathersday

Poonam Suyal

read more
to be who I am....
Never get impatient,
by others fame
He always pushed me,
do things on my own...
The seed of confidence
in me he has sown
Whatever I'm today,
is because of him....
His teachings are engraved,
in me from within Good morning. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. What did you learn from your father? Tell us through this collab. #aboutme #fathersday #myfathertaughtme #happyfathersday

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification