Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letsplay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letsplay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 8 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Anand Patel

Abid

1266. Open for collaboration ❤ #letshavesomefun #letsplay #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Eve 20 Collaborating with Collaborating with Collaborating with Collaborating with

read more
Love is Oxygen
 minus nitrogen 1266.  Open for collaboration ❤ 
#letshavesomefun #letsplay #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Eve
Collaborating with  
Collaborating with  
Collaborating with  
Collaborating with

Debojyoti Mandal

Just a piece of cake
Translating insanity
Momentarily  fair
Bottling up, you liar
Acknowledging red
Forever scared
heavy legs running
Trembling voice tells
Your unmasked fellow
Now green to yellow
I say 
STOP !! STOP !! I SAY 

#stop #story #stayhome #struggle #stranger #motivation #letsplay

Lucifer

arrey.oh.chachu

Welcome to the day 27 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Have you ever wondered that loneliness is never lonely? It always has our company. Is loneliness a parasite, or is loneliness a friend? Is it an unwanted guest or a shy neighbour? How do you see it? Personify loneliness and talk to it as if it were your therapist. In today's #letters, address your love or dislike towards loneliness. #DearLoneliness #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #letsplay

read more
Yes You Have Come To The Right Place Let's Play And Have Fun

#LetsPlay

Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Have you ever wondered that loneliness is never lonely? It always has our company. Is loneliness a parasite, or is loneliness a friend? Is it an unwanted guest or a shy neighbour? How do you see it? Personify loneliness and talk to it as if it were your therapist.

In today's #letters, address your love or dislike towards loneliness. #DearLoneliness  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anthony colaco

Sometimes in life you have to play a different game.. 
The best of all time innings where there is no  chance at all to tag you as lame. 

Always greet your life as greatest gift from that  creator... 
Keep your focus on that destined goal & stay away from those creepy predators. 

It's time now to delete all the past and start rebooting as a new reborn star.. 
The challenges might hit you harshly on  unparalleled path but your willpower knows that destination is not that far. 

My friend I know its easy for me to jot this down in Words and tell you to follow it. 
But by those Words its just booster for your life's inner self esteem and giving your whole heart & soul by cherishing it. 

" Every Second always be grateful to this beautiful life cause you are on this planet to explore greatness "

Come on!! Let's play the Game!!

©Anthony Colaco🥀 #footprints #letsplay #YOU❤

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification