Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iammad Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iammad Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nitish

Since Tere Naam I have watched all of your movie  first day first show except PRDP. Today also I did the same.
Bhaii I may not be your biggest fan but I am sure that I am your craziest fan.
TJH is worth watching..
Sab ka ek bhai Jaan
 #tigerzindahai #salmankhan #fan #iammad #yqbaba #yourquote #yq

Hemalatha G

If you knew my weapon was (and is) nothing but my pen, you would be careful enough. #yqbaba #youandme #Random #iammad #newwritersclub life love #Past

read more
Winter nights locked me up in rooms. Blankets. Possibly, alphabets and words too. As I felt the loosening grip, I clutched my weapon. 

Following summer's call, I decided to mingle with this world once again. Even though, I never hanged myself from reality. With your stare over my head, I decided not to bleed this time. Instead, I'll drain voids of silence. Yes, the same silence between us. I'll look after it. So, yesterday while I was aping the stars, they fell from the sky. I swear! They were all over me. Even at the foyer of my heart. Very much reluctant to enter though. I stood there. Sat abruptly. Felt an urge to run. I didn't. I didn't.

Some part of me doubted if they were really stars. Or your stares? That's how you stare at me, no? Take advantages hesitantly. You brush me with your gazes but then turn back and sprint away from my eyesight. That's what they did. The stars. So, I settled with them. The doubts.  If you knew my weapon was (and is) nothing but my pen, you would be careful enough. 

#YQbaba #youandme #RandoM #iammad #newwritersclub #life #love #past

Akshaya

I turned back as soon as you crossed me
Closed my eyes but still your face appeared  #yqbaba #stupidlove #eyesclosed #yqtales #yourpresence #iammad #stillinlovewithyou

TK1920

mute video

Muhammad Afzaal

#iammad

read more
Murderer What do you love  Then I was crazy....... #iammad

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification