Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ThankYouDhoni Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ThankYouDhoni Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thank you love story, reply to thank you, response to thank you, replies to thank you, thank you my love images,

• 9 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

YOU MIGHT RETIRE FROM THE GAME, BUT YOU WILL NEVER RETIRE FROM OUR HEARTS. Here's a sweet little poetry for you: Behind the stumps, with eyes as perfect as of hawk and lightning fast hands, you turn into nightmares for batsmen who step off. #HappyBirthdayDhoni #ThankYouDhoni #the_undervalued_nib #PRKCNYK94❤️✍🏻 #07GodOfCricket

read more
Behind the stumps,
with eyes as perfect as of hawk
and lightning fast hands,
you turn into nightmares
for batsmen who step off.
For the crease that always
belonged to the batsmen,
you proved that not only
that crease rather the
whole pitch is all yours.

When you hold the bat,
and roll your eyes
the unorthodox style of yours
excites the cheering stands,
sweats the legs in the outfield.
Your sharp witty decisions
both on & off the field,
defines the leader in you
your sportsmanship, classy personality
and your presence of mind.

Your dedication towards the nation,
justifies you the master of the game,
That soft smile on your face says it all
a team player you were always,
You never played for your numbers,
and never ever for the fame. YOU MIGHT RETIRE FROM THE GAME, BUT YOU WILL NEVER RETIRE FROM OUR HEARTS.
Here's a sweet little poetry for you:

Behind the stumps,
with eyes as perfect as of hawk
and lightning fast hands,
you turn into nightmares
for batsmen who step off.

Aamir Qais AnZar

Captain cool #MSDhoni, yet again took decision indifferent to what anybody else can think of. International cricket ko akhaari salam bhi apne hi andaaz se diya. भूतपूर्व कप्तान #महेंद्रसिंहधोनी ने कल अंतरराष्ट्रीय क्रिकेट से अपने सन्यास की घोषणा कर दी। उनके लिए कुछ कहना सूरज को दीया दिखाने जैसा होगा। बस एक बात यह है कि उन्होंने भारत के क्रिकेट प्रेमियों और क्रिकेटरों को एक स्वप्न दिया। विजेता बनने का। #धोनी ne ek khawaab dekha aur dekhtey hi dekhtey har ek Hindustani uss khawaab Ka hissa ban g #captaincool #ThankYouDhoni #DhoniRetires #धोनीमहान #MahiRetires

read more
The Announcement to Retire..
is bigger than Amazon fire.🔥 Captain cool #MSDhoni, yet again took decision indifferent to what anybody else can think of. International cricket ko akhaari salam bhi apne hi andaaz se diya.

भूतपूर्व कप्तान #महेंद्रसिंहधोनी ने कल अंतरराष्ट्रीय क्रिकेट से अपने सन्यास की घोषणा कर दी। उनके लिए कुछ कहना सूरज को दीया दिखाने जैसा होगा। बस एक बात यह है कि उन्होंने भारत के क्रिकेट प्रेमियों और क्रिकेटरों को एक स्वप्न दिया। विजेता बनने का।

#धोनी ne ek khawaab dekha aur dekhtey hi dekhtey har ek Hindustani uss khawaab Ka hissa ban g

The Unknown Writer

Thank you Dhoni #thankyou #ThankYouDhoni #thought

read more
Thank You Dhoni Hamare Bachpan Ko Khubsurat Yaadon Se Bharne K Liye ,
Thank You Yeh Ehsas Karwane K Liye Sapne Kya Hote Hai Thank you Dhoni 
#thankyou #ThankYouDhoni

Ramya Sivakumar

Dhoni  Dear Mahi,

Thanks a ton for made us belief,
until atlast you are on field,
there is an opportunity 
for us to win. #dhoniforever #msdhoni #thankyoudhoni #captaincool #cricket  #msdforever

Dhananjay Chaudhary

Dhoni  तू खिलाड़ी नहीं इस खेल का,
तुझसे ही ये पूरा खेल है !
कैसे सोच लें मिल जाएगा तुझसा,
यँहा तेरा किसी से नहीं कोई मेल है ! #MSDhoni #ThankyouDhoni #ALegend #MrDRS #wewillmissyou #nojoto #dc

MayanK

Dhoni खेल खत्म हो चुका है, पर्दा गिर चुका है
लोगों की आंखों में आँसू हैं ...
क्योंकि लोगों को पता है
कि तुम्हारे जाने के साथ ही 
एक युग का अंत हो रहा है ।।

#एक_और_वर्ल्डकप_खेल_लो_सर 😢😢

#मेरी_कलम_से✍️ #मेरी_कलम_से✍️

#MayanK

#MSDhoni #ThankYouDhoni #DhoniForever #Cricket #nojotolucknow #nojotoquotes #nojotohindi #nojotohindiquotes #2liner

The Badshah's Tales

आंखो मे आंसुओं का सैलाब था,
फिर भी तालियो की गड़गड़ाहट का ना कोई हिसाब था,
रोते हुये क्यो ताली बजा रहे हो पुछा किसी ने,
'माही' की आँखे देखो यही हमारा जवाब था!

#badshah #thankyoudhoni

The Badshah's Tales

#ThankYouDhoni My all time favorite❤ #Badshah

read more
The first time I heard you name then I was kid, you had scored 183 runs then! You were from a common family and that is why I started adoring you. Time passed by, you were captain and I was now sensible because I just entered in my teenage, we were T20 champions by then and in 2011 eleven you made history and booked a permanent place in my heart. What you did for this country can never thanked in words so I will only say we love you 'DHONI' and we will always love you no matter what happens! 
#thankyoudhoni

#badshah #thankyoudhoni
My all time favorite❤

Nitish jha

Tunnel आज दुखी इस बात के लिए नहीं कि हम हार गए। दुख इस बात का है कि धोनी को आज इतना दुखी कभी नहीं देखा। 
वो कभी रोता नहीं सबके सामने। तब भी नहीं रोया था जब टेस्ट में रिटायरमेंट लिया था, लेकिन उसकी आँखों के आंसू दिख रहे थे। 
आज लग रहा है कि कुछ खो सा गया है। डर लग रहा है कि शायद आज के बाद धोनी को Blue में ना देख सकूँ। उसने हमें बहुत खुशी दी है और हमने उसे सिर्फ क्रिटिसाइज किया। बदले में कुछ नहीं बोला वो। लेकिन वो भी एक इंसान है। सलाम है उस धोनी को। #ThankYouDhoni #missingmoment #dhonilife
#cryingyesterdaymatch 

PC:- Google

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification