Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DhoniRetires Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DhoniRetires Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 17 Followers
  • 22 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kamal solo boy

Happy Birthday thala❤️‍🔥🤟💥 #Dhoni #dhonifan #DhoniForever #DhoniRetires #Sports

read more
mute video

Simant Sharma

गुंज तुम्हारी कामयाबी की हर क्षण सुनाई देती हैं, 
तुम हो तो हार भी जीत में बदलतीं दिखाईं देती हैं, 
तुम्हारा अलविदा कह देने का अंदाज़ अलग सा हैं, 
दुनिया बड़े एहतराम से "धोनी" को विदाई देती हैं !!   #cinemagraph #msdhoni
#dhoniretires 
#dhoniisforever #missyoudhoni 
#अनकहेअल्फ़ाज़ #yqdidi #yqtribute

Ajay Sharma

NO PRESS CONFRENCE NO LAST BALL SIX, KEEPING IT SIMPLE CAPTAIN COOL MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI RETIRED LAST YEAR PC GOOGLE #yqbaba #yqoneliner #Dhoni #captaincool #thaladhoni #teamindia #DhoniRetires #IndependenceDay

read more
FROM 19:29 HRS CONSIDER ME AS RETIRED - MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI NO PRESS CONFRENCE NO LAST BALL SIX, KEEPING IT SIMPLE CAPTAIN COOL MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI RETIRED LAST YEAR
PC GOOGLE

#yqbaba #yqoneliner #dhoni #captaincool #thaladhoni #teamindia #dhoniretires #independenceday

Ajay Sharma

NO PRESS CONFRENCE NO LAST BALL SIX, KEEPING IT SIMPLE CAPTAIN COOL MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI RETIRED LAST YEAR PC GOOGLE #yqbaba #yqoneliner #Dhoni #captaincool #thaladhoni #teamindia #DhoniRetires #IndependenceDay

read more
FROM 19:29 HRS CONSIDER ME AS RETIRED - MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI NO PRESS CONFRENCE NO LAST BALL SIX, KEEPING IT SIMPLE CAPTAIN COOL MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI RETIRED LAST YEAR
PC GOOGLE

#yqbaba #yqoneliner #dhoni #captaincool #thaladhoni #teamindia #dhoniretires #independenceday

Ajay Sharma

Dhoni Finishes Off In Style PC : INSTAGRAM #yqdidi #yqdairy #yqmicrotales #Dhoni #captaincool #thaladhoni #DhoniRetires

read more
15th August aati hai desh azaadi ka jashn mana raha hota hai aur phir bajte hain 1929..... aur Dhoni cricket ko alvida keh deta hai. Dhoni Finishes Off In Style
PC : INSTAGRAM
#yqdidi  #yqdairy #yqmicrotales #dhoni #captaincool #thaladhoni #dhoniretires

Ajay Sharma

Keeping It Simple Dhoni Retires. PC Google #yqbaba #yqmicrotales #twoliners #Dhoni #captaincool #DhoniRetires #thaladhoni #DhoniRetirement

read more
He Kept It Simple When He Played. He Kept It Simple When He Retired. Keeping It Simple Dhoni Retires. PC Google

#yqbaba #yqmicrotales #twoliners #dhoni #captaincool #dhoniretires #thaladhoni #dhoniretirement

Ajay Sharma

Dhoni Retires From International Cricket. PC : INSTAGRAM #yqbaba #Dhoni #captaincool #DhoniRetires #DhoniRetired #captaincoolleft

read more
Lights out. 15th August. No farewell match. Keeping It Simple Dhoni  retires. Dhoni Retires From International Cricket. PC : INSTAGRAM

#yqbaba #dhoni #captaincool #dhoniretires #dhoniretired #captaincoolleft

KRUNAL JADAV

You will be remembered. You will be missed. #DhoniRetires #captaincool #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqmotabhai #cricketlove #yqhindi Pic credit : Deccan Herald

read more
विश्वकप का वो पल जैसे कल का ही लगता है,
व्यक्तित्व सदैव से सरल व अनावृत्त;
जानते तो थे कि ये कभी भी हो सकता है,
फिर भी मन नही मानता कि आप हो गए निवृत्त।

प्रसंशक ज़्यादा, आलोचक कम,
पर किसी ने आप को न किया उपेक्षित,
बुरे समय में भी टीम को संभालना 
आप से हमेशा था अपेक्षित।

मुश्किल मैचों में भी सब कहते थे,
"रुको अभी तो माही है";
किसी को लगता ही नही था
कि माही भी खेल जगत का राही है।

अंधकार कुछ अधिक बढ़ गया,
आपके संन्यास से जैसे थम गई रैना;
आपके साथ ही क्रिकेट त्यागना
गौरवपूर्ण स्वीकार कर गए "रैना"। You will be remembered.
You will be missed.
#dhoniretires #captaincool #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqmotabhai #cricketlove #yqhindi

Pic credit : Deccan Herald

SHIVANGI PRIYA

Just heard about this reteriment,so just pinning this !! Mahendra Singh Dhoni, former Indian cricket captain who led Team India to victories in the ICC WT20 (2007), ICC World Cup (2011) and ICC Champions Trophy (2013), has announced his retirement from international cricket. Dhoni, who had retired from Test cricket at the end of 2014, last played for India in an international match in the semi-final loss to New Zealand in the 2019 ICC World Cup. #deardhoni #collabwithpnp #letters shivan #dhonifan #YourQuoteAndMine #shivangipriya #DhoniRetires

read more
 Dear Mahi,

Do not let the pressure or the batsmen down the order overpower you. You have to be the MS Dhoni to whom the bowlers have  failed to shiver. This is your state of mind. Trust me Mahi bhaiya, one good ferocious and brutal knock and you will feel it. I know you. I have read you. I have watched you. I have admired you.

It should not be a matter of concern about the people coming down the order. You have to be the Dhoni the world wants to see. I know you are not done yet. I know you are itching to go hard. You have carried the mantle for the last decade and a half. It is time to share the pressure with the folks. It is time to infuse raw power and go slam-bang.

I am sure that MS Dhoni will be the Player of the Tournament in 2023 World Cup. I shall read prayers to the lord for our success.

Regards and Respect,
Your huge fan

Just heard about this reteriment,so just pinning this !!

Mahendra Singh Dhoni, former Indian cricket captain who led Team India to victories in the ICC WT20 (2007), ICC World Cup (2011) and ICC Champions Trophy (2013), has announced his retirement from international cricket. Dhoni, who had retired from Test cricket at the end of 2014, last played for India in an international match in the semi-final loss to New Zealand in the 2019 ICC World Cup.

#deardhoni  #collabwithpnp  #letters #shivan

Shweta Gupta

A blend of reel and real when both seems so passionate about their work. Yet so humble , yet so grounded. We won't be able to see them in ground again both in reel and real life. Tribute to legends. Heart goes with Raina too, who always proved that he can't be believed every time he get the chance #MSDhoni #DhoniRetires #WcDhoniretires #yqbaba #quoteliners #ssr #Raina

read more
Since there wont be Sushant to play Dhoni.
Dhoni stopped playing ahead. A blend of reel and real when both seems so passionate about their work. Yet so humble , yet so grounded. We won't be able to see them in ground again both in reel and real life. 
Tribute to legends. Heart goes with Raina too, who always proved that he can't be believed every time he get the chance 
#msdhoni  #dhoniretires #wcdhoniretires #yqbaba #quoteliners #ssr #raina
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification