Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bodies Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bodies Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about upwash and downwash in missile bodies, bodies in hindi meaning, bodies in hindi, heavenly bodies meaning in hindi, bodies in india,

• 16 Followers
  • 193 Stories

Rohit kumar

bodi biladar ko sabase jada ojan utha raha tha 300kg kamar kaa hadadi tut gaya #viral #bodies #dambal #Reels #reelsinstagram #India #sed #ज़िन्दगी

read more

Ankit

#bodies bilder child #कॉमेडी

read more

Tarun Dogra

जिस्मों की नजदीकियां यूं तो तमाम थी,
पर दिलों के फासले फकत बरकरार थे।

©Tarun Dogra #जिस्म #bodies 

#doubleface

Sri Harsha Reddy

TWO SISTERS...
One is dancer,and another is always watcher.... #two#sisters#two#bodies#but#one#soul
#love#u#sis❤️❤️

okbyequote

#OkBye says about #Bodyshaming (Read full caption) ............. Frequently body shaming someone can absolutely destroy their self esteem, making them feel as if they have no worth or purpose in this world how would. How would you feel if someone started straving  themselves or at the extreme, took their own life because of something you said to them? ........ Your words are powerful and people do listen to them. words can either hurt on heal people and you hold that power in your own hands. ... #nojotophoto

read more
 #OkBye says about #Bodyshaming (Read full caption)
Frequently body shaming someone can absolutely destroy their self esteem, making them feel as if they have no worth or purpose in this world how would. How would you feel if someone started straving  themselves or at the extreme, took their own life because of something you said to them?
Your words are powerful and people do listen to them. words can either hurt on heal people and you hold that power in your own hands.

Rahul Singh

Title:- Peace:- A beautiful hoax #Nojoto #poem #Poetry #Quotes #Love #peace #worldpeaceday #thought

read more
Bodies and bodies, lying down everywhere.
Covered in blood and wrapped up in despair.
They said we do it to find this so called peace.
I just can't seem to find where the hell it is.

I only see it in the myths and fairytales.
But when I went to find it, it actually is a myth.
They send us to butcher each other to this day.
They kill without have any knowledge what mess this is.

They just die thinking there'll will be peace somewhat.
Will this really bring peace or just more heads to cut? Title:- Peace:- A beautiful hoax
#nojoto #poem #poetry #quotes #love #peace #worldpeaceday #thought

Creator Book

Something in the cabin The air was cold, the forest was gloomy, with the river rushing every calming and horrifying. Something creeping outside of my tent. My nose sniffles. I could hear snaps, like the traps I set were snapping. The shadows I could see outside of my tent, were like the nightmares I had as a child. Or memories I once had, the scaring ones. Illuminating in my eyes. Waiting for something to happen. The river stopped and the air got warmer on my ear like someone or something was

read more
Something in the cabin 

The air was cold, the forest was gloomy, with the river rushing every calming and horrifying. Something creeping outside of my tent. My nose sniffles. I could hear snaps, like the traps I set were snapping. The shadows I could see outside of my tent, were like the nightmares I had as a child. Or memories I once had, the scaring ones. Illuminating in my eyes. Waiting for something to happen. The river stopped and the air got warmer on my ear like someone or something was

@is_it_poetry

Souls never hate bodies do souls love never fades bodies have different shades. Dear curvy people ...you are beautiful . #Nojoto

read more
If you can't lose your weight
just loose yourself today.

Society has beauty standards
Your soul doesn't 
You are a free spirit.  Souls never hate bodies do 
souls love never fades
bodies have different shades. 
Dear curvy people ...you are beautiful .
#nojoto

ⓓⓞⓤⓚⓝⓞⓦ

"CRYONICS differ from CRYOGENICS"

CRYONICS-  Human bodies right after their death are preserved at very low temperature (around -130° C) by using Nitrogen or Carbon dioxide, in a hope that life can be revived someday in future, when science finds a solution to the cause of death which is not curable at the time of death. 
So far only tens of bodies have been preserved. #DOYOUKNOW #NOJOTO

GYANESH

#literature is like the #Soul and the #Languages like its different #bodies. #nojotowordsmith #nojotoenglish

read more
What is literature if not for the ironies, the conundrums and the void amidst the Heaven and the Earth!? #literature is like the #soul and the #languages like its different #bodies. #nojotowordsmith #nojotoenglish
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification