Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lookingfortherightperson Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lookingfortherightperson Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you even got me trippin you got me looking in the mirror lyrics, look down you talking to your highness lyrics, looking forward to working with you, looking forward to hear from you, the most important key to looking at art,

• 27 Followers
  • 30 Stories

karthik kanna

Mr Shishir Kumar Sahu

Shitiz Chauhan

What is #lookingfortherightperson like? #Collab & share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Walking in a garden of ROSES and looking for an ORCHID What is #lookingfortherightperson like? #Collab & share.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

What is #lookingfortherightperson like? #Collab & share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
worst and boaring things now a days 
So they choose wrong than enjoy there bad behavior 
And now they have a great opinion about all person 😂😂
Why not they try to become someone's right person for right reason ☺️👍 What is #lookingfortherightperson like? #Collab & share.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Looking for the right book to read, 
Untill and unless you read,
Each one of them,
To find the right one,
And Cherish for rest of the life... What is #lookingfortherightperson like? #Collab & share.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

read more
finding pearls in deep Sea 
searching diamonds in coal mines
and
looking for reals in fake world What is #lookingfortherightperson like? #Collab & share.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

Buried between the soil, 
Memories old and new. 
But still couldn't get rid
Of those feelings coming
Out of their grave once in
a while to meet me. 
I buried my time, 
But couldn't his love. 
I buried my heart, 
But couldn't those scar. 
I buried myself, 
But couldn't scathing word. 
Then I realized,
For whatever I buried, 
I couldn't bury my words. 
Those words which spoke
More than me about him! 
Lines of poetries shall
I set them free in the ash
Of the burnt ire of love.  Art survives less of the artist and more of his muse.

#lookingfortherightperson
#open_your_time_capsule
#unleash_your_burried_emotions

#yqbaba #quotereview #sourajita #yqpoetry #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

read more
looking for a needle in a haystack.
But yet again, when divine timing is in force the person you are looking for could be right beside you! What is #lookingfortherightperson like? #Collab & share.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Umang Parmar

read more
Going left with eyes on right. What is #lookingfortherightperson like? #Collab & share.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Umang Parmar

read more
Going left with eyes on right. What is #lookingfortherightperson like? #Collab & share.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification