Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pillowtells Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pillowtells Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about each night i put my head to my pillow lyrics, q pill kya hai, i pill kya hai, long distance love pillow, you re my happy pill quotes,

• 19 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Rahul Sharma

What does your pillow tell you? #pillowtells #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #yqthoughts #yqquotes #Quote love

read more
That i am your true love. You may spend whole day outside. But you will definitely come to me at night.
My family is my pillow. What does your pillow tell you? #pillowtells #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba #yqtales #yqthoughts #yqquotes #quote #love

Swapnil Moon

What does your pillow tell you? #pillowtells #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
how much it 
loves me. What does your pillow tell you? #pillowtells #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

What does your pillow tell you? #pillowtells #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To crumble all the thoughts and stay sleepless whole night...  What does your pillow tell you? #pillowtells #YourQuoteAndMine

The Cold Summers

read more
that its ok to cry on a soothing lap
& fine to spend nights with only a nap
but never forget to getup and clap
& give your braverself an encouraging pat
who fought over all those daunting crap 
& woke up the mornings like a victorious chap ! What does your pillow tell you? #pillowtells #YourQuoteAndMine

The Cold Summers

read more
that its ok to cry on a soothing lap
& fine to spend nights with only a nap
but never forget to getup and clap
& give your braverself an encouraging pat
who fought over all those daunting crap 
& woke up the mornings like a victorious chap ! What does your pillow tell you? #pillowtells #YourQuoteAndMine

Akshay Maru Jonty

AT NIGT, 
Earphones, Music... 
And than, 
                Tears are quitely 
                       soak by My pillow 
     #ninethquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #mythoughts #nightthoughts #pillowtells

Nitesh Pandey

What does your pillow tell you? #pillowtells #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #hiddenfeelings #Pain

read more
how it awaits every single night 
to pay the price for the rain of my eyes.. What does your pillow tell you? #pillowtells #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #hiddenfeelings #pain

Hira Vajahat

read more
To sleep as I  have miles to travel to fulfill my dreams! What does your pillow tell you? #pillowtells #YourQuoteAndMine

Saritha kothuri

read more
When no one understands 
your agony, your heartfelt tears
I will be there for you ..
Soak me with your pain..
Until... you realize it's enough 
to cry for them those who never cares .. What does your pillow tell you? #pillowtells #YourQuoteAndMine

stories dean

read more
My pillow tell me,
How to live a life,
Keep quiet and watch,
People come to you,
When they need to you.
 What does your pillow tell you? #pillowtells #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events