Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dontgiveafuck Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dontgiveafuck Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dont love quotes, i dont care quotes, u dont love me, done meaning in hindi, dont care quotes,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories

KhaultiSyahi

White "At some point
 you have to realize 
that some people
 can stay in your heart,
 but not in your life."

©KhaultiSyahi #SAD #some #Point in #life #love #Heart #khaultisyahi #Truth #dontgiveafuck #Truth ✍️

KhaultiSyahi

Maturity is what happens when one learns to only give a fuck about what’s truly fuckworthy.

- Mark Manson

©KhaultiSyahi Maturity is...✍️
#life #fuck #fuckwhatotherthinks #fuckworthy #Life_experience #khaultisyahi #Reality #Truth #dontgiveafuck #fuckthemall 🌀

Sunil Kumar Biswal

It hardly matters to give a "fuck" in someone else's matter... #dontgiveafuck #ShitHappens #pennedbysunil

read more
Keeping "Being Good to Everyone" Attitude is good but,
At times you have to Break that Fuckin Streak for Good. It hardly matters to give a "fuck" in someone else's matter... 
#dontgiveafuck #shithappens #pennedbysunil

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

Actually, I was not always like this. Earlier I used to express myself, maybe way too much. I was so expressive that whenever I was explaining things or telling people how I felt; they thought I was complaining. They thought I was boring. They couldn't see that I get hurt with small little things because I never expected those things from them. They couldn't see that I get hurt because I care for them; because I loved them unconditionally. And that was a mistake I made every time. People love th #Friendship #lifelessons #Emotional #introvert #dontgiveafuck #doesntmatter

read more
Why am I so private and unexpressive person?
 Actually, I was not always like this. Earlier I used to express myself, maybe way too much. I was so expressive that whenever I was explaining things or telling people how I felt; they thought I was complaining. They thought I was boring. They couldn't see that I get hurt with small little things because I never expected those things from them. They couldn't see that I get hurt because I care for them; because I loved them unconditionally. And that was a mistake I made every time. People love th

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

People will love you until you lick their asses #middlefinger #dontgiveafuck #yqquotes

Om Banote

Time Change,
Situations Change,
People Change,
But My Feelings For Them Always Remains Same.. #hypothetical 
#love 
#feelings 
#yqdidi 
#yqbaba
#yourquote 
#dontgiveafuck

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification