Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ShitHappens Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ShitHappens Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is shit, shit about love lyrics 10, love is shit quotes, shit you not 10, you re a piece of shit 30,

• 12 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satish Chandra

#yqmemes #yqbaba #sattypun #punny #Funny #Punchayat #ShitHappens - But Aisa nahi hona chahiye.😬😬🙈🙈😬😬🙈🙈🙈🙈😰😰😰😰

read more
Probably the last thing
that you would ever wish
to see from your window seat
while traveling in a plane.😬🙈 #YQmemes

#YQbaba

#SattyPun #Punny #Funny #PunChayat

#ShitHappens - But Aisa nahi hona chahiye.😬😬🙈🙈😬😬🙈🙈🙈🙈😰😰😰😰

Satish Chandra

#FreakySatty #yqbaba #ShitHappens It's better to speak up in time and avoid melodramatic situation later.

read more
इस कश्मकश में कि इज़हार-ए-इश़्क पहले कौन करेगा

काफी देर हो गई

बनना था जिसे मेरी लुगाई

वो और किसी की हो गई।
 #FreakySatty

#YQbaba

#ShitHappens

It's better to speak up in time and avoid melodramatic situation later.

Sourajita D

What might be thinking? 🤔 #Collab SportyMeme💪🏻😜 #YQMT146 #lionelmessi's thought. 😂😂 #ShitHappens #YQMeme #sourajita #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When you send joke 
to your teacher in 
WhatsApp by mistake!
*Shit* What might be thinking? 🤔
#Collab #SportyMeme💪🏻😜 #YQMT146 #LionelMessi's thought. 😂😂 #shithappens
#YQMeme #sourajita 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

Subha shree

Sometimes it sucks when you can't understand what to do and when you do it changes your life. And you can't go back, maybe everything happens for a reason.#hqbaba #hqdidi #hqquotes #mindsucks #Reality #ShitHappens

read more
She wanted him more than I did
I stepped out of this heavy burden 
Along with my heart
But
It was my own hesitations
I left him with a scar.
 Sometimes it sucks when you can't understand what to do and when you do it changes your life. And you can't go back, maybe everything happens for a reason.#hqbaba #hqdidi #hqquotes  #mindsucks
    #reality #shithappens

Sunil Kumar Biswal

हां.... 
देखें जो थे ख्वाब हमने,
कुछ ऐसे अधूरे रेह गए।

ना कुछ किया हमने,
ना कुछ किया तुमने।

बस ऐसे ही हम या तुम करते हुए रेह गए,
इसी बीच.....
हम अपने आप को ही खतम कर चले गए। #life #lesson #shithappens #pennedbyme #pennedbysunil

Sunil Kumar Biswal

It hardly matters to give a "fuck" in someone else's matter... #dontgiveafuck #ShitHappens #pennedbysunil

read more
Keeping "Being Good to Everyone" Attitude is good but,
At times you have to Break that Fuckin Streak for Good. It hardly matters to give a "fuck" in someone else's matter... 
#dontgiveafuck #shithappens #pennedbysunil

Bembem Suarez Diocson

Shame on people who knows nothing but lies and bullshit. #shithappens #liesandlies #bullshitpeople

Homo Sapien

Bad Day-1badday #ShitHappens

read more
I’m pissed today. Everything around me is freaking me out. Not one thing is fuckin’ going straight. It's morning. I finished my chores and got to the kitchen for I'm hungry as hell. I took a bite of my dosa and ,to my dismay, found ginger in it. Put me a piece of that brown shit in anything, I'm a dead man, literally. I slipped on the stairs and hurt my ass. It fuckin hurts, still. Damn it. I'm sure I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Not sure what to do, I decided to take a nap. Suddenly, there was a huge cacophony on TV and I sat my butt the very next minute. Holy shit. What the fuck! Still dozing off, I went to take a leak and crushed my finger in the door hinge. Thank God, it's just my finger. I was taking a walk on my terrace when I stumbled on my own dhoti. Bam! Now, my nose looks like a florid sweet potato. Carefully looking out for my nose and hurt finger, I found myself on my bed with my ass up(it's still sore). Wish me a better night after all. May be it's what they call a “BAD DAY”. Bad Day-1#badday #shithappens

badtameej shayar

Ayen v hona c?? #upscchaddta #ShitHappens

read more
Kuch bhul aaya...
bhut kuch bhul aaya...
aaya ta chaddke ee haan..
par bhut kuch bhull ke aayan..
mera wajood ki c mere yaar jaande..
meri soch nu mere pariwar jaande..
bannta c menu is lobhachari de chakkar ne..
chal man lena, k mai ajj khull aaya..
sach dassan ta hun tak sone heerean ch rul aayan..
main ki ki dassan jehda mere Panjaab ch bhull aayan.....❤️❤️ Ayen v hona c?? #upscchaddta #shithappens

badtameej shayar

#Lol #ShitHappens 😜😜🤣🤣🤣 btw menu dukhi hona chaida c ajj🤣🤣🤣🤣 par hasa ee ni ruk reha...what ive done man..shit🤣🤣🤣💔💔💔💔

read more
In the end..tere naal tu ee rehjana mittra..chad kise hor de sahare nu..dil tudwa ke behjenga..
Jehde raste aggeo band hunde hon..ohna wal na jaha..eve ghar lutwa ke behjenga💔💔💔 #lol #shithappens 😜😜🤣🤣🤣 btw menu dukhi hona chaida c ajj🤣🤣🤣🤣 par hasa ee ni ruk reha...what ive done man..shit🤣🤣🤣💔💔💔💔
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification