Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Motherandchild Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Motherandchild Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

ख्वाहिश _writes

#HappyMothersDay #lovemom #Motherandchild #kvnv Neeti Vats नीति.......

read more

Springblossoms

And here I complete my writing with Namnei Nei's best words- What a great assumption, break your meal even at once, only mummy can understand and this is why it's world's best relation❤❤ I think this dual in solo dance is the best dance form existing ever!!! I know it's the most difficult task to express this feeling but the word dance prompted me to write so🙏😅 #Dance #motherhood love #bestrelation #blessings #Motherandchild #soultouch #yqbaba

read more
Dance-
I never knew how to dance
Until you started a motion in me.
Your rhythmic steps each moment
Awakened my each senses to
Dance with profound happiness.
You opened a different world in me
Which can only be felt by me,
Only you and me together
With a feeling of 
One soul, heart and mind.
My heart starts moving a leg
Along with you.
Your each music inside me
Excites my soul to dance adorably. 
You adorn my soul with 
Divinity which I can't get 
from anyone and anywhere.
Each step you move ahead
I realise I'm the best dancer
In this motherhood journey.  And here I complete my writing with Namnei Nei's best words- What a great assumption, break your meal even at once, only mummy can understand and this is why it's world's best relation❤❤

I think this dual in solo dance is the best dance form existing ever!!!

I know it's the most difficult task to express this feeling but the word dance prompted me to write so🙏😅

#dance #motherhood #love #bestrelation #blessings #motherandchild #soultouch #yqbaba

Miss Kamlani

Mother says to her child : My whole life belongs to you my lovely sweet child #motherandchild.jpg #belong #yqbaba #wordoftheday

Dinakar Reddy

#poetryunplugged #Contest #माँ జీవం లేని నిన్ను చూసి నేను ఏడవలేదు కన్నీళ్లకు కూడా నాపైన దయ లేదేమో నిద్రాహారాలు నే మానలేదు జీవితం అలా వెళ్ళిపోతోంది #Poetry #Mother #teluguquotes #nojototelugu #dinakarreddy #Motherandchild

read more
माँ  అమ్మా నిన్ను మరచిపోయాననుకున్నా..

(Read Caption)

©Dinakar Reddy #poetryunplugged #contest #माँ 
జీవం లేని నిన్ను చూసి
నేను ఏడవలేదు
కన్నీళ్లకు కూడా నాపైన దయ లేదేమో

నిద్రాహారాలు నే మానలేదు
జీవితం అలా వెళ్ళిపోతోంది

Drawing Tutorials

#Motherandchild #Love #Memorydrawing #Drawing #Sketch Click on the link for video: https://youtu.be/aDNylpi5js8

read more
#Motherandchild #Love #Memorydrawing #Drawing #Sketch Click on the link for video: https://youtu.be/aDNylpi5js8

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification