Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best distancebetween Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best distancebetween Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about long distance relationship i love you, love distance message for him, sad love quotes for him long distance, love distance long affair lyrics, love distance message,

• 31 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Haseena Dudekula

Though miles apart the distance between you and me,
is just a call away,
is just a text away,
is just a thought away...
 #yqbaba
#distancebetween
#youandme

Aady

We are floating apart like driftwood and the silver lining between our bodies widens every night and now it's resembling a mouth begging for water. Pink crystals and white metal rings, we are lost in space and you can see right through me and I can see right through you and I try to touch your face but all that is left of you is, emptiness. I'm asking you to let me in and you don't. The last train home is ready to leave and you hold my hand a little longer and let me feel the emptiness and t #caption #distancebetween #LDR #savinggrace

read more
The  distance... 

#caption# We are floating apart like driftwood and the silver lining between our bodies widens every night and now it's resembling a mouth begging for water. 

Pink crystals and white metal rings, we are lost in space and you can see right through me and I can see right through you and I try to touch your face but all that is left of you is, emptiness. 

I'm asking you to let me in and you don't. The last train home is ready to leave and you hold my hand a little longer and let me feel the emptiness and t

Swapnil Moon

The distance between you and me 
might be the longest but 
that doesn't matter I will 
run away in opposite direction 
overall 
earth is round. 😊 #yqbaba #yqquotes #distancebetween #fillintheblank #yqlove #neverapart

deepali sethi mehndiratta

The distance between you and 
me can never be covered
You and me are poles apart 
Never can we meet
You and me in the same frame
 can never be
We can never click
Never can we be on the same page
 in the book of life  
You are the writer of your own story
And you don't want me to be 
a part of it....
 #distancebetween #yqbaba #yopowrimo #yourquote #yourquotebaba

Sweet Sour

Aapne beech ki duri kuch lambi hai
Aapni mohbaat Sagar ki gahari se gehri hai
Kuch log nahi samazte 
Aapna pyaar ka raang kuch alag sa hai.. #distancebetween #deeplovefeelings #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yourquote #storywriting with Anuj Agarwal

Sweety PIe💚

The distance between you and me has stolen my happiness, everything in life seems dull and useless. I need you to come back and lift me in your arms, baby I am desperate to succumb to your charms.I have never felt so, out of control before. Of my own self, never been so unsure. Not just my nights, even my days have become dark and blue. It’s all because I’m missing you....  #longdistancelove    #missingyou #lovequotes #lovestory #emotions  #hiral   #distancebetween #29

Bizz_are_ Soul

Here phrase is used as words for communication or vocab... #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba #yqtales #yqquotes #distancebetween

read more
The distance between you and me grew,
as silence was our only phrase...
 Here phrase is used as words for communication or vocab...

#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqtales 
#yqquotes 
#distancebetween

Sita Prasad

The distance between you and me can't be measured but felt. 
 #distancebetween #yqbaba #yqquotes #lovequotes

Aamna Magray

You came like a hurricane
Took me by storm
Touched the untouched chords of my heart 
And have changed me and my perspective about life for forever !
 #changeforgood #experience #ecstasy #lovestory #distancebetween

sirijan bhalla

कुछ इस कदर दूर हैं वो हमसे 
कि हमारे अल्फाज़ तो पहुंच जाते हैं
पर जज़्बात नहीं।। #distancebetween #love #lovestory #onesidedlove #yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification