Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aFreshStart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aFreshStart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fresh to home, every moment is a fresh beginning meaning in hindi, every moment is a fresh beginning meaning in marathi, fresh off the boat, every moment is a fresh beginning,

• 18 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Seema Sharma

Welcome to the day 5 of #yostowrimo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May. Collab and write a #ShortStory titled #aFreshStart. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. No language bar. Post in any language. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's the end of a journey and a beginning of a new one everyone have this feeling then do i really have to end it ....the heart says you have to and with a heavy heart you leave the place a daughter have to face it one day she have to leave ....
 Welcome to the day 5 of #YoStoWriMo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May.

Collab and write a #ShortStory titled #AFreshStart. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. No language bar. Post in any language. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 5 of #yostowrimo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May. Collab and write a #ShortStory titled #aFreshStart. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. No language bar. Post in any language. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitstory

read more
"We have increased our customer base and our advances target has far exceeded the limit set by the bank" that was my boss speaking.
"But sir, the new locality appears to hold more scope and we may probably do better" words from me.
We shifted to the new place and I was promoted in his stead to take charge.
The bossy Boss was exposed by an honest customer for taking heavy bribes. Our loan portfolio now showed an NPA of over 50% . 
I was brimming with energy, waiting to make a fresh start at a new place where I could explore my potential.
The going would be tough but it was worth it.

Welcome to the day 5 of #YoStoWriMo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May.

Collab and write a #ShortStory titled #AFreshStart. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. No language bar. Post in any language. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

#chitstory

Rasmeet Bhatia

It has been a year now since my husband passed away.I lived a contended 30 years of marriage with him.We had a love marriage.I remembered Abhi met me when I was just 14.Today I am 60 Sharlet Abhi Chaudhary.I have seen all the ups and downs of life by now.He never let me shed a tear. But after he passed away I am living a life which is more hell like.We have only one son Shravan,named him after the great shravan the obedient son.But i guess it is the fault in my stars that he is nothing like his name. He has been married for two years now and has a beautiful daughter.The first year my daughter-in-law,Priya, took great care of me and my husband.I was overwhelmed to have found Laxmi in her. But ever since my husband passed away both my son and daughter-in-law threaten me to death.My husband transfered the house in my son's name before pasding away.Abhi bought the house earning blood and sweat. #ShortStory #aFreshStart #yostowrimo

read more
A Fresh Start - A Short Story

(Read in Caption) 
It has been a year now since my husband passed away.I lived a contended 30 years of marriage with him.We had a love marriage.I remembered Abhi met me when I was just 14.Today I am 60 Sharlet Abhi Chaudhary.I have seen all the ups and downs of life by now.He never let me shed a tear.

But after he passed away I am living a life which is more hell like.We have only one son Shravan,named him after the great shravan  the obedient son.But i guess it is the fault in my stars that he is nothing like his name.

He has been married for two years now and has a beautiful daughter.The first year my daughter-in-law,Priya, took great care of me and my husband.I was overwhelmed to have found Laxmi in her.

But ever since my husband passed away both my son and daughter-in-law threaten me to death.My husband transfered the house in my son's name before pasding away.Abhi bought the house earning blood and sweat.

Bindu Manchikalapudi

#Bindu #b #aFreshStart #beginning love life

read more
A new beginning🦋

I know those days were not so good,
And those nights didn't lemme sleep.
But, today my heart found peace
And I am ready to give a chance for myself.

It's common for me to feel alone,
And I do face it, frequently.
But, now I made myself a companion
And I am ready to forget all the pain.

There were so many moments when I regretted and hated myself for things that were definitely not in my hand.
But, now everything seems silly
And I am able to put myself first.

It was very tough to handle,
And I was afraid of losing myself in that darkness.
But, this girl has become so brave
And I am not letting myself down anymore. #bindu #B #afreshstart #beginning #love #life

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 5 of #yostowrimo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May. Collab and write a #ShortStory titled #aFreshStart. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. No language bar. Post in any language. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
yes, but we will carry it in our heart and whenever it's possible we will be here with smiles Welcome to the day 5 of #YoStoWriMo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May.

Anuj Jain

read more
My daughter of ten years was adamant not to leave.
I've made so many new friends who come to me everyday she said.
The exorcists were unable to rid this house of ghosts and doctors unable to convince my daughter that there was no one she was talking to. Welcome to the day 5 of #YoStoWriMo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May.

Collab and write a #ShortStory titled #AFreshStart. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. No language bar. Post in any language. :)
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Aastha Jain

"I'm going to miss this place. Do we have to leave." "Of course we have to. We have completed our time here." "But we're still young, can't we just stay here for some more time" "It doesn't work like that." #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #aFreshStart #yostowrimo

read more
"Of course we have to. We have completed our time here."

"But we're still young, can't we just stay here for some more time"

𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙//- "I'm going to miss this place. Do we have to leave."

"Of course we have to. We have completed our time here."

"But we're still young, can't we just stay here for some more time"

"It doesn't work like that."

Anand Nagada

Welcome to the day 5 of #yostowrimo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May. Collab and write a #ShortStory titled #aFreshStart. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. No language bar. Post in any language. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #the1kchallenge 456/1000

read more
Dear, if we want to reach somewhere else, we need to leave the place we are on. 

Agreed the emotional bond, some very good relationships are left behind and that is parcel life.

But you know what,
Our friendship is unaffected by this,
It always takes a fresh start after the massive 
Quarrel everytime !

#the1kchallenge  456/1000

Anand Nagda

Welcome to the day 5 of #yostowrimo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May. Collab and write a #ShortStory titled #aFreshStart. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. No language bar. Post in any language. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #the1kchallenge 456/1000

read more
Dear, if we want to reach somewhere else, we need to leave the place we are on. 

Agreed the emotional bond, some very good relationships are left behind and that is parcel life.

But you know what,
Our friendship is unaffected by this,
It always takes a fresh start after the massive 
Quarrel everytime !

#the1kchallenge  456/1000

Aditi Mishra

read more
"No, but if you want to leave, leave. It's your choice to leave me and make your choice a fresh start". Welcome to the day 5 of #YoStoWriMo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification