Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best honestypays Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best honestypays Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aamir Qais AnZar

Honesty is the ONLY policy. 
Rest all other are..
Deviations with Matrix. #HonestyPays #ApologisePoem #DearHonesty #Honestly #Deviation #MyHonestLetter #EnlightenAQUA #HonestlyWorded

First Last

It's fascinating to see the extent pliancy of the brain by practicing meditation & it can collect all the information from the very beginning of the life. It's the one & only revolution of recollection all your answers within. The past, present & future memories all are in one place along with the right answers in a single revolution. 🕉️ ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #whenilookatthemirror #meditation #practice 🧘💡 #knowyourself #revolution #honestypays #accident #flexible 🧘🧚💞✍️🕉️

read more
REPOST HERE FROM YourQuote It's fascinating to see the extent pliancy of the brain by practicing meditation & it can collect all the information from the very beginning of the life. It's the one & only revolution of recollection all your answers within. The past, present & future memories all are in one place along with the right answers in a single revolution. 🕉️
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#whenilookatthemirror #meditation #practice 🧘💡 #knowyourself #revolution #honestypays #accident #flexible 🧘🧚💞✍️🕉️

First Last

If you know what you want, must change for that, and let them go; whatever come, they didn't appear to write your poem. If you accept all them, you'll forget yourself! ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #8wordbeauty #acceptance #accident #Choice #LetGo #Focus #honestypays #apologisepoem 🧚😊🧘🕉️💞

read more
Quiet A huge observation; let the choice be mesmerized. If you know what you want, must change for that, and let them go; whatever come, they didn't appear to write your poem. If you accept all them, you'll forget yourself! 
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#8wordbeauty #acceptance #accident #choice #letgo #focus #honestypays #apologisepoem 🧚😊🧘🕉️💞

First Last

The writing was a happy accident, I don't know why I write, as because I need nothing, but want to know something more about life & believe there's a soulful hidden connection between us regardless of gender! 🕉️➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🕉️ #Philosophyoflife #accident #selfcare #Connection 👪💞✍️ #honestypays #loveforever #apologisepoem #longdistancelove 🧚😅🕉️😁

read more
Honestly, I can't help but I can share
I look elsewhere, there truth stares.

I know the value of words, so I use 
As much as possible to escape your tears.

My life is dedicated to being fit with the
Same commitment pairs.

Once, life has gone, but promises along
with me, carry forward, I don't repeat scare.

You stand with your belief & disbelief,
Thousands of words, if none works, but self care! The writing was a happy accident, I don't know why I write, as because I need nothing, but want to know something more about life & believe there's a soulful hidden connection between us regardless of gender!
🕉️➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🕉️
#philosophyoflife #accident #selfcare #connection 👪💞✍️ #honestypays #loveforever #apologisepoem #longdistancelove 🧚😅🕉️😁

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification