Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Honestly Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Honestly Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about honestly, the first step toward greatness is to be honest, hone laga mujhse pyar hai, hon hai india, hon hai precision,

• 26 Followers
  • 37 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Lakshmi Menon

We all love to be honest, until we have to hear the truth about ourselves. #Truth #Honestly #Knowledge

read more
mute video

Schizology

Actually #actually #Honestly poem✍🧡🧡💛 #Poetry

read more
Actually

Actually, I do care for you
Honestly, I do miss you
Actually, I do need you
Honestly, I do want you
Actually, I do trust you
Honestly, I do believe in you
Actually, I do adore you
Honestly, I do worship you
Actually, I do wish you'd return
Honestly, I do dream of that day
Actually, 
I do believe we can start over
Honestly, 
I do love you, cherish you, infinitely

©Schizology Actually

#actually #Honestly #poem✍🧡🧡💛

BbB

#Honestly

read more
You know, when people say, 
"Tell me honestly", they don't 
really mean it, they only need
sympathy, because if you gave 
them honesty, they will be in 
Denial, and hate you for it...  #honestly

Aamir Qais AnZar

Honesty is the ONLY policy. 
Rest all other are..
Deviations with Matrix. #HonestyPays #ApologisePoem #DearHonesty #Honestly #Deviation #MyHonestLetter #EnlightenAQUA #HonestlyWorded

Celebration of life

ছোট্ট ছোট্ট স্বপ্ন দেখার শখ
এক কামরার ঘর, 
ফ্রিজের মাথায় হোম থিয়েটার,
ব্যালকনিতে ছোট্ট বাগান, এগ সুইং চেয়ার।
রান্নাঘরটা, ঐ এক কোণে।
ঘরময় দেওয়ালে দেওয়ালে
শুধু বই অার বই,
একপাশে তোমার লেখার টেবিল
তার পাশে, মেঝেতে বিছানা,
আদর, কফির কাপ, ল্যাপটপে কাজ।
সুইচবোর্ড টা আমার কিন্তু হাতের কাছেই চাই!
বাথরূমে বাহারি রঙের গাছ, অার ভেজা গামছা।

জানালা দিয়ে আকাশও দেখা যায়।
আচ্ছা,এবার বলো তো গো,
আমরা কি সত্যিই বন্ধু হতে পারিনা?!
 #whatweneedis#love#life#honestly#loved

kundansany pradhan

अगर आप सही हो,
तो कुछ भी साबित करने की कोशिश मत करो
बस सही बने रहो
गवाही
वक्त खुद दे देगा।
छोटू बाबू

©kundansany pradhan #honestly#performing#anywhere

سعدی

Honestly, there's a part of me that's always going to have feelings for you. 
And yes, I might move on, and try my best to be happy. But if I'm ever asked who I love, Your name will always be the first one in my mind.

©سعدی #Honestly

neelu

itni milawat kaha chalti hai
dar ke thoda .. uske sabar ki 
seema hoti hai

©neelu #honestly #Forgiveness #jiyoaurjinedo 

#WorldBloodDonorDay

Poetrywithakanksha9

mute video

bharmalchoudhary7

Become your own best #Friend: Over the years I have had to learn to become my own best friend. There were many nights I spent crying myself to #sleep, sad and lonely with almost every given #heartache. Over time I realized that I had to learn to comfort myself to overcome the #Pain. It's a process, and I'm still learning how to do it, but I've gotten so much better. I can #Honestly say that I am my own best friend. #Goal: Love yourself and #treat yourself as you would treat your best friend. You #TakeMeToTheMoon

read more
Become your own best #friend: Over the years I have had to learn to become my own best friend. There were many nights I spent crying myself to #sleep, sad and lonely with almost every given #heartache. Over time I realized that I had to learn to comfort myself to overcome the #pain. It's a process, and I'm still learning how to do it, but I've gotten so much better. I can #honestly say that I am my own best friend. #Goal: Love yourself and #treat yourself as you would treat your best friend. You deserve the same

©Bharmal Choudhary Become your own best #friend: Over the years I have had to learn to become my own best friend. There were many nights I spent crying myself to #sleep, sad and lonely with almost every given #heartache. Over time I realized that I had to learn to comfort myself to overcome the #pain. It's a process, and I'm still learning how to do it, but I've gotten so much better. I can #honestly say that I am my own best friend. #Goal: Love yourself and #treat yourself as you would treat your best friend. You
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification