Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenilookatthemirror Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenilookatthemirror Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, ilo full form, ilo gender equality, ilo migrant workers, ilo migrant,

• 34 Followers
  • 35 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

What do you feel when you look at the mirror? #whenilookatthemirror #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'll see you... What do you feel when you look at the mirror? #whenilookatthemirror #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

For better reading... I remember that day When we met for the first time In Allah's darbar, The sun was setting The sky getting darker But my eyes could #Collab #Meet #FirstTime #YourQuoteAndMine #whenilookatthemirror

read more
I remember that day
When we met for the first time in Allah's darbar,
The sun was setting, the sky getting darker 
But my eyes could not get off from you,
As if a moon has came down to the earth
Gathering all profound beauty
Making my smile more wider.
Silence tickled the heart, it started beating more fast
Rolling out all love together which merged in a gaze,
Eyes locked in each other's affectionate gaze, 
As if time wanted to be still for the embracing souls.
For a glimpse my eyes could
Not meet yours, when you 
Started your melodious talk, that praised my eyes
Hiding behind my long hairs.
Your gaze hugging my smiles
And suddenly when you said
You are mine,
Spreaded a chilling warmth all along my body,
My heart jumped into
Your dwell of love in a moment.
My heart still rests in your shelter
But only in memories.
I wish that Allah bless and make
This unconditional love eternal. For better reading...

I remember that day
When we met for the first time
In Allah's darbar,
The sun was setting
The sky getting darker 
But my eyes could

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

What do you feel when you look at the mirror? #whenilookatthemirror #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I see the reflection of his face which I have inside my mind...  What do you feel when you look at the mirror? #whenilookatthemirror #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Shitiz Chauhan

read more
I see a man staring at it... What do you feel when you look at the mirror? #whenilookatthemirror #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Shankar K

read more
I'll see you... What do you feel when you look at the mirror? #whenilookatthemirror #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

read more
I wonder how I looked normal
With such heavy storm
Of your feelings
In my heart
Of our memories
In my mind
Gradually killing me....
 What do you feel when you look at the mirror? #whenilookatthemirror #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

What do you feel when you look at the mirror? #whenilookatthemirror #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Camouflaged #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes

read more
I can see
my camouflaged 
self What do you feel when you look at the mirror? #whenilookatthemirror #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
#camouflaged 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes
#yqquotes

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I see the broken pieces smiling at me, 
And saying, 
Its ok, you did your best
That's how life os suppose to be
Keep smiling 
Keep fighting 
Keep moving.... What do you feel when you look at the mirror? #whenilookatthemirror #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Durgesh Tiwari Payesh

read more
I see myself standing behind you What do you feel when you look at the mirror? #whenilookatthemirror #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Thiru

read more
I feel I'm happy
if find no error 
I eat sweet and candy.  What do you feel when you look at the mirror? #whenilookatthemirror #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification