tags

Best obstacles Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best obstacles Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 40 Followers
  • 67 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Past and present Once fail to collect gifted fate, we get upset."

Past and present Once fail to collect gifted fate, we get upset.

#PastAndPresent

Will on the wheels; the vehicle moves smoothly, unless self-restrained! 🧘

What is luck?
Destiny is something that has already been designed & gifted to us by an unknown source or you can say God, but the fact is that fate always lives for a very short time and then they disappear forever. You shouldn't stop to think to write, what matter who'll read or not, Nothing!

The reader won't responsible to make yourself strong, nor they're authorized to collect your fate on behalf o

21 Love

"The obstacle in life, try to enhance your self esteem so never be afraid of these obstacles..... coz they make you more powerful than former"

The obstacle in life, try to enhance your self esteem
so never be afraid of these obstacles.....

coz they make you more powerful than former

#obstacles #NojotoWriter

13 Love
2 Share

"The obstacle in life, Bᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟғ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ, :ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ: ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ :ᴀɴʏ ᴏʙꜱᴛᴀᴄʟᴇꜱ:"

The obstacle in life, Bᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟғ 
ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ, 

:ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ: 
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 

ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ 
:ᴀɴʏ ᴏʙꜱᴛᴀᴄʟᴇꜱ:

#My_Quotes #31

#Adee #obstacles #inside #confident #look_forward #presious #Succeeded

Just believe on yourself
You can do anything whatever you wanna do... Look straight and soon you got your destination 🙂🙂🙂

20 Love
2 Share

"The obstacle in life, the ones I passed, the ones I failed, taught me how to sail. The ones which broke me, the ones which poke me, taught anything can shake me. Obstacles in life, Bless me."

The obstacle in life, the ones I passed,
the ones I failed,
taught me how to sail.

The ones which broke me,
the ones which poke me,
taught anything can shake me.

Obstacles in life,
Bless me.

#obstacles #nojoto #nojotoenglish #Love #peace @Laughing_soul @Satyaprem Upadhyay

15 Love

"The obstacle in life, There were plenty of them, but I'm thankful to some of them which stood steady while blocking my way towards my goals. They always remind me of my failures and my immense struggle between "Get going" and "Quitting" Romie_confessions"

The obstacle in life, There were plenty of them,
but I'm thankful to some
of them which stood steady
while blocking my way towards my goals.
They always remind me of my failures and my immense struggle
between "Get going" and "Quitting"

Romie_confessions

#obstacles #Journey #Path

23 Love