Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best obstacles Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best obstacles Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about obstacles to effective listening, obstacles to democracy, all my troubles and obstacles, obstacles meaning in hindi, obstacles meaning in urdu,

• 95 Followers
  • 167 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sunita Pathania

#Road Life #obstacles #sunitapathania #inspirationalquotes PФФJД ЦDΞSHI Anshu writer vineetapanchal Anil Ray Niaz (Harf) Ritu Tyagi Santosh Narwar Aligarh Lalit Saxena AbhiJaunpur Neel Bhavana kmishra Suresh Gulia poonam atrey Ravi vibhute Sethi Ji Mili Saha Maaahi.. Ranjit Kumar R K Mishra " सूर्य " @hardik Mahajan Sita Prasad Gyanendra Kukku Pandey Das Sumit Malhotra Sheetal Kirti Pandey Jugal Kisओर

read more
mute video

ShairaSuman•Ruchi

mute video

Author Shivam kumar Mishra

mute video

Srinivas

#obstacles Obstacles are not there to block your way But to sharpen your skills and mind The path of truth is a journey of growth And the brave will always shine

read more
mute video

Lubna Shaikh

mute video

Srinivas

#Vision #obstacles Life Vision is the beam that shows our destination, yet the path is obscured by darkness and danger. With each hurdle we clear, we lessen the disparity between the hope and the fact, making the journey a display of strength and advancement.

read more
mute video

God's DeEp

अगर ज़िंदगी समुंदर में धक्का देती है तो वक्त तैरना सिखा देता है #BeatMusic #Sea #Time #Change #obstacles #story #more #lesson #motivate #Motivational

read more
mute video

Prince Martin

Life #obstacles #Broken

read more
The road that I've chosen is tough filled with lots of obstacles no friends or family To count on.  I have to walk alone

©Prince Martin #Life #obstacles #Broken

Kusum

If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.

©Kusum #WoRasta #Life #obstacles #nojato #LifeIsHard #viral

Srinivas

Persist onward, regardless of obstacles. Your challenges serve as the bricks upon which your success is built. Persistence pays off, especially when you overcome difficulties with a strong will. #Persistence #obstacles #Challenge #Success #overcome #will #Quotes #Motivational

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification