Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best into Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best into Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pehle se thik hai translated into english, what to do when someone has broken into your house, what to do when someone has broken into your car, i walked into love with you, day you came into my life,

• 233 Followers
  • 318 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Lubna Shaikh

mute video

Lubna Shaikh

mute video

Lubna Shaikh

mute video

Lubna Shaikh

mute video

Preeti Kumari

#signs #that #you #are #turning #into #a #boy Raju Dikesh Kanani (Vvipdikesh) Anil Ray Zero_ Artimaurya प्रज्ञा #Comedy

read more
mute video

R.S.Meghwal

mute video

Shreya Nagda

love is in u....#Love #into#me #Heart #collaoes #oneliner

read more
collapse into me once you will find yourself breathing in.. love is in u....#love #into#me #heart #collaoes #oneliner

Nancy Sharma

#poemsbynancy

read more
Hey writers! 
Writing is more than a hobby now. It has turned into a passion and now profession too. We provide a Platform to your creative ideas turned into rhythmical  strings. 
Grab this golden opportunity to publish your quotes or poems in Anthology. 

Regards 
Nancy Sharma 
@poemholic_

contact on IG for more info #poemsbynancy

Muhammad wasio

Listen to you heart because,  

The teacher is the one who teaches us to lift a pen

The teacher is the one who tells us the difference between right and wrong.

The teacher is an individual who teaches civilization and morality

The teacher is the one who fills the blank book into a wirrten one. 

The teacher is a person who makes a submerged person  into prosperous sea #teacherlove #forteachers #wasiowrites #write #wordstoliveby #wordsofwisdom #qoute #linesforagoodteacher #like #follow #share #Motivation #MotivationalMoments #inspiration #inspire #SundayMotivation #SundayThoughts #WordsMatter #MotivationalQuotes

Fardosa Ali

#

read more
i know it hurts💔
when you wish the hours to turn into minute, minutes into seconds. 
when you wish the night to fall as early as usual, 
when you want darkness to engulf every corner of your room so that you fight your own demons alone #
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification