Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Versions Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Versions Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about versions of android, android and its versions 10, unplugged versions hindi songs, unplugged versions of old hindi songs, hindi songs unplugged versions download,

• 10 Followers
  • 57 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Devansh Desai

"It doesn't matter how many times you ask me, it's always going to be the same goddamn story. Because I don't know how else to tell the truth." #story #versions #truth #yqbaba #yqquotes

Diwa

"Versions" #Versions #diwa #kwentongdiwa #yqbaba

read more
Dare not force upon me
A goblet of your truth;
I have my own. "Versions"

#Versions #diwa #kwentongdiwa #yqbaba

The Scarlet Ink

#Versions (Was written back in 2018) #yqbaba life

read more
Peeping
through a scratch
in the glass window,
dividing it into
two halves.
I see a different me
through each half. #Versions
(Was written back in 2018)

#yqbaba #life

J Talks

#Versions

read more
People its better to know the people ,then to understand  them, because as u start understanding them they will start changing there versions

©J Talks #Versions

Aashu Kumar

When time passes,
everything gets updated with a newer version..
But there isn't any gaurantee,,
the version would be a find or a flop..

So,stay in your original version,
as orignality seems to be the best version.. #Versions
#NojotoEnglish
#Orignality
#Thoughts

Harry Dhaliwal

mute video

Megha v ( potent thoughts)

An illusion takes you away from reality?
OR
An early version of disappointment?
OR
A ray to achieve broken dreams?
OR
A vision to make impossible possible?

A word with different perceptions, you decide which one is for you.. #hope#versions#whatsyourviewpoint

labourofloveministries

#Quotes

read more
Every year, dozens of new Bible versions are published onto the market. Satan is the author of confusion, not God (1Corinthians 14:33).All of the different Bible versions cause utter confusion in the churches and society.
You'd be shocked to learn how many evangelical churchgoers have at least a dozen different Bible versions on their bookshelf. I seriously doubt if most of them are saved, because Satan has confused them with different Bible versions to believe a works_based false plan of Lordship salvation (Acts 19:32). You're either trusting Jesus as your Savior or you're not saved at all.
Have you believed a lie.

labourofloveministries

#Quotes

read more
When churches become so complacent from prosperity that they no longer care about the truth and morality, it is wickedness! Most churches today use different Bible versions and really don't care about which one is correct, even though the versions all drastically differ in theology one from another. What is wrong with Christians today? The answer is indifference and complacency.(Matthew 13:15_16).
Wake up oh Christian!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification