Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yemerealfaaz Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yemerealfaaz Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yemen currency to inr, hymaritic temple in yemen, ghumdan palace in yemen, al qaeda in yemen, yemek meaning in english,

• 1 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Ye Mere Alfaaz

love to talk about her. pen , pages and whiskey knows everything about her. you believe it or not whenever I sit with or along any of them they just talk about her to keep me happy. I fact they all have big loving heart 💓 for me in comparison to her's . #nojotohindi #nojotoLove #nojotoshayri #yemerealfaaz

read more
aajkal mai har unke saath
waqt guzaarta hoon,
jo badle me mujhse
uski baatein kare...

kalam, 
kaagaz aur 
sharab 
unme se ek hai...222 love to talk about her.
pen , pages and whiskey knows everything about her. 
you believe it or not whenever I sit with or along any of them they just talk about her to keep me happy. I fact they all have big loving heart 💓 for me in comparison to her's .
#nojotohindi #nojotolove #nojotoshayri #YeMereAlfaaz

Ye Mere Alfaaz

it's not easy forget false promises done by your partner, when you loved him or her like #Madly . so guys #never do false promises in Ishq. #yemerealfaaz #nojotohindi #nojotoshayri s #nojotoishq #nojotoquotes

read more
maykhaane me jaam 
takrata jaroor hoon...

par har baar..
 awaaz uske
 jhoothe waado ki 
goonjti hai...222 it's not easy forget false promises done by your partner, when you loved him or her like #madly . so guys #never do false promises in Ishq. #YeMereAlfaaz
#nojotohindi #nojotoshayri #nojotoquotes #nojotoishq

Ye Mere Alfaaz

#2YearsOfNojoto wo thukrati hai...

aur

fir se Ishq bhi karwati hai...
...222 This is actually a true #love . #talks #missings #hugs #fights #missings #notalks #silly #msgs #shout #tears #hug and finally #love is back on #track.
Plz never #use #someone. #nojoto #nojotoshayri #nojotohindi #nojotoquotes #YeMereAlfaaz

Ye Mere Alfaaz

#lost everything... #Don't #Love someone so deeply. Plz never #Use #someone. nojoto #nojotoshayri #nojotoLove #nojotoenglish s #yemerealfaaz #nojotoquotes

read more
After you,
now, it is my body who snatched itself, whom I loved ,

Dr. said my eyes gone dried, my body systems are not in a position to produce tears anymore...222 #lost everything... #Don't #love someone so deeply.
 Plz never #use #someone. #nojoto #nojotoshayri #nojotolove #nojotoenglish #nojotoquotes #YeMereAlfaaz

Ye Mere Alfaaz

#crossed heights of #crying for #Love. no more tears left. nojoto #nojotoshayri #nojotohindi s #yemerealfaaz #nojotoquotes

read more
ab to aankhe bhi sookh chuki hai
khair, tu kya samjhegi...222 #crossed heights of #crying for #love.
no more tears left.
#nojoto #nojotoshayri #nojotohindi #nojotoquotes #YeMereAlfaaz

Ye Mere Alfaaz

Now can't even think to be in #Love with someone. Tiered of seen many broken❤️ . Started hating #Love. Plz never #Use #someone. nojoto #nojotoshayri #nojotohindi s #yemerealfaaz #nojotoquotes

read more
himaakat karne se darta hoon mohabbat karne ki..

kuch kushmizaazi dosto ke aansu jabse ponchne laga hoon...222 Now can't even think to be in #love with someone. Tiered of seen many #broken❤️ . Started hating #love. Plz never #use #someone. #nojoto #nojotoshayri #nojotohindi #nojotoquotes #YeMereAlfaaz

Ye Mere Alfaaz

#loved the way she used to #Deliver thoughts on #true #Love with a mixture of #damnbeauty , #Melted #nojotohindi s #nojotoLove #nojotofans 222 #yemerealfaaz #nojotoquotes

read more
waise to mai shuru se hi sakht ladka raha hoon..
bahoto ki tarha wo bhi badi khoobsurat ladki thi,
par kambakht, sath me wo ishq pe shayriyan bhi badi garam mara karti thi...

ek baar to paas rahi barf ki silli me bhi hath aar paar ho gaya...
batao,
mai kaise bach jata...222 #loved the way she used to #deliver thoughts  on #true #love with a mixture of #damnbeauty , #melted #nojotohindi #nojotoquotes #nojotolove #nojotofans #222 #yemerealfaaz

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification