Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best crossed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best crossed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about star crossed love game, fingers crossed quotes, star crossed lovers quote, star crossed book, read crossed by ally condie online free,

• 12 Followers
  • 93 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sourajita D

Or are we star-crossed lovers? #sourajita #lovewithouthim #Star #crossed #lovers #Blindfold #Moon #quotereview

read more
"If I had blindfold myself for the moon,
Will I be able to search for our stars?" Or are we star-crossed lovers? 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #star #crossed #lovers #blindfold #moon #quotereview

Shahana Parveen

Even the nicest people have their limits, I think,I have crossed mine one. #yqbaba #boostthyself #theinkslingers #thewritingghost #tmpd #arthub

read more
Even the nicest people have their limits,
I think,I have crossed mine one. Even the nicest people have their limits,
I think,I have crossed mine one.

#yqbaba
#boostthyself
#theinkslingers
#thewritingghost 
#tmpd

Rohit Das

mute video

soldier of god

If we limit our self  Happy life and a meaning ful life is present when we think and work out of limits..

yes its good to set limits for others in  our life because they are ready to play with us if we give them permission to cross limits..

limits and circumstances are there to be crossed when it comes to us..

be limitless and challenge ur life..

-soldier of god... #limits#crossed#Life#fact#Truth#inspiration#motivation#stories#Quotes#keepsupporting..

Ye Mere Alfaaz

#crossed heights of #crying for #Love. no more tears left. nojoto #nojotoshayri #nojotohindi s #yemerealfaaz #nojotoquotes

read more
ab to aankhe bhi sookh chuki hai
khair, tu kya samjhegi...222 #crossed heights of #crying for #love.
no more tears left.
#nojoto #nojotoshayri #nojotohindi #nojotoquotes #YeMereAlfaaz

Nachiketa Pattnayak

Plants New seed कुमार मुकेश @j_$tyle Nitish Sagar Balakrishna Aaliya Rastogi Rohit Matale Read more of my thoughts on YourQuote app at #flowers #cutdown #crossed #startandstop #backtome #notyou #me #mirrorreflection The Time when I see myself infront of mirror and dress for you ... But that all beautiful days are gone by and right now...

read more
 Plants New seed 
कुमार मुकेश @j_$tyle Nitish Sagar Balakrishna Aaliya Rastogi  Rohit Matale 
Read more of my thoughts on YourQuote app at 

#flowers #cutdown #crossed #startandstop #backtome #notyou #me #mirrorreflection 

The Time when I see myself infront of mirror and dress for you ...
But that all beautiful days are gone by and right now...

wangs

read more
The secret of staying young is to lie about your age........ ??? 

For 25 years I kept fighting with my friends saying that in age I am elder to them, But when I crossed the age of 25, I began to fight saying that am still young and younger to them.

Surprisingly after crossing 25 years of age it took 15 years for me to say that I have crossed 30 years.

sanjeev kalita

If only I could write a poem,
Every time you crossed my mind.

I would have run out of words 
To phrase and express, 
I would have found my vocabulary
 and rhyming in distress. 

My soul and emotions
Inextricably, interwined.

If only I could write a poem, 
Every time you crossed my mind. #nojotovoice #2liner #dard #rakhi #nojotovoice #mohabbat

Joyjit Ghosh

The politicians of present time have successfully crossed every limit of shamelessness, clearly indicating that though they look like human beings but in reality they are not so. #politicians #present #time #successuly #crossed #limit #shamelessness #indicating #though #human #reality #not

chandra vardhan

A hundred miles, Away from my home, Searching for a life, Only to loose it afterwards, Along that way, I am dead, Almost,most probably I am, I know i can't survive without myself,

read more
A hundred miles,
Away from my home,
Searching for a life,
Only to loose it afterwards,
Along that way,
I am dead,
Almost,most probably I am, 
I know i can't survive without myself,
loader
Home
Explore