Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best schoolpoetry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best schoolpoetry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 6 Followers
  • 4 Stories

poet pari srivastava

jab watan ki abaru 👐🧡🤍💚poetpari #Independence #shayri Poetry #real_jazbaat nojoto❤ #My___Voice #stagesoflove #SchoolDays #schoolpoetry #hunarbaaz

read more

Prashant Nigam

SumitGaurav2005

मुझे आज मेरे स्कूल की कविता मिली

©Sumit Mandhana 'Gaurav' Surat #School #Hindi #hindi_poetry #HindiPoem #schoolpoetry #sumitmandhana #Nojoto #nojotoapp #NojotoFilms #NojotoFamily

Poeticamos

Leaving from primary off to secondary there's no way I'll be the same as I once was. I'll step up the paste or even grow some attitude for the altitude which I go. Am so excited I can't wait, I have waited patiently for this moment but with anxiety to start fresh at my new term to walk in these material that glisten for all eyes will say welcome. I am so happy and proud of my self growing in progress to move on to the next level, I hope they accept me I hope I find new friends I hope the teach #Education #poem #School #newschool #schoolpoetry

read more
Poem
Title: New School
Written by: Jeovaughnie O. Amos Leaving from primary off to secondary there's no way I'll be the same as I once was.
I'll step up the paste or even grow some attitude for the altitude which I go.

Am so excited I can't wait, I have waited patiently for this moment but with anxiety to start fresh at my new term to walk in these material that glisten for all eyes will say welcome.

I am so happy and proud of my self growing in progress to move on to the next level, I hope they accept me I hope I find new friends I hope the teach

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification