Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myeyesspeak Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myeyesspeak Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mye chali tuje chodkar shayri 0, iss pyar mye, mye svimmel, myeyes,

• 16 Followers
  • 22 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Swapnil Moon

Today is Govindappa Venkataswamy's 100th birthday. He dedicated his life to treating blindness. Founder of the hospitals that are the largest provider of eye care in the world. He's performed 6.8 million surgeries and treated 55 million patients. Reading about him reminded me of the quote from Book Thief. "If your eyes would speak, what would they say?" Mine sure have a lot to say. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #myeyesspeak #bodyparts

read more
They would've said that don't 
make us suffer with your emotions. Today is Govindappa Venkataswamy's 100th birthday. 
He dedicated his life to treating blindness. 

Founder of the hospitals that are the largest provider of eye care in the world. He's performed 6.8 million surgeries and treated 55 million patients. 

Reading about him reminded me of the quote from Book Thief. "If your eyes would speak, what would they say?"
Mine sure have a lot to say.

Shubhajit Sen

Today is Govindappa Venkataswamy's 100th birthday. He dedicated his life to treating blindness. Founder of the hospitals that are the largest provider of eye care in the world. He's performed 6.8 million surgeries and treated 55 million patients. Reading about him reminded me of the quote from Book Thief. "If your eyes would speak, what would they say?" Mine sure have a lot to say. #Collab #yqdidi #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #myeyesspeak #bodyparts

read more
That thaarki pair of eyes will wide open itself so as to get as many girl as it could in its vision and flirt with every girl possible screaming loudly "CHALTI_HAI_KYA_9_SE_12" Today is Govindappa Venkataswamy's 100th birthday. 

Founder of the hospitals that are the largest provider of eye care in the world. He's performed 6.8 million surgeries and treated 55 million patients. 

Reading about him reminded me of the quote from Book Thief. "If your eyes would speak, what would they say?"

Suparas Jain

Today is Govindappa Venkataswamy's 100th birthday. He dedicated his life to treating blindness. Founder of the hospitals that are the largest provider of eye care in the world. He's performed 6.8 million surgeries and treated 55 million patients. Reading about him reminded me of the quote from Book Thief. "If your eyes would speak, what would they say?" Mine sure have a lot to say. #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #sajalsays #myeyesspeak #bodyparts

read more
When you're happy I sheds...
When you're sad I sheds...
When someone hurts you I sheds...
When someone loves you I sheds...
Well... yeah, not everyone do loves rain,
and obliged hearts and senses
according to, 
in what manner they want to see things.
Well choices are always yours but, 
I suffers of hurting blurriness.
 Today is Govindappa Venkataswamy's 100th birthday. 

entertainment intertenment&intertenment

Today is Govindappa Venkataswamy's 100th birthday. He dedicated his life to treating blindness. Founder of the hospitals that are the largest provider of eye care in the world. He's performed 6.8 million surgeries and treated 55 million patients. Reading about him reminded me of the quote from Book Thief. "If your eyes would speak, what would they say?" Mine sure have a lot to say. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #myeyesspeak #bodyparts

read more
*कुछ गम, कुछ ठोकरें, कुछ चीखें उधार देती है*

*कभी-कभी जिंदगी, मौत आने के पहले ही मार देती है...* Today is Govindappa Venkataswamy's 100th birthday. 

Roohi Bhargava

read more
The secrets buried deep inside the heart.  Today is Govindappa Venkataswamy's 100th birthday. 

Roohi Bhargava

read more
Story of my life.  Today is Govindappa Venkataswamy's 100th birthday. 

Shiwalika_SSS

read more
If my eyes could speak, they would have created a huge problem for me by doing the following:-
1) Revealing my secrets to all those who doesn't deserve to know that.
2)Shouting out loud my true feelings to someone which I have been hiding from someone from months.
3)Revealing the story of my heart to the world & embarrassing me.😕😕 Today is Govindappa Venkataswamy's 100th birthday. 

Jaismine Khalsa

Today is Govindappa Venkataswamy's 100th birthday. He dedicated his life to treating blindness. Founder of the hospitals that are the largest provider of eye care in the world. He's performed 6.8 million surgeries and treated 55 million patients. Reading about him reminded me of the quote from Book Thief. "If your eyes would speak, what would they say?" Mine sure have a lot to say. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #myeyesspeak #bodyparts #jaisminekhalsa

read more
They would tell the pain we girls are undergoing through the crimes in the society... 🤐 Today is Govindappa Venkataswamy's 100th birthday. 

Sangita Hazarika

read more
Enough tears!! Let's move on😢 Today is Govindappa Venkataswamy's 100th birthday. 

Narendra Yogi

Main bura hi banke milta Hun sabhi se aajkal
Jb achha tha tab bhi karne walon ne kya achha hi kiya.. #yoginarendra #myeyesspeak #mymilestone #my_feelings #myhometown #my #mylines #mywritings
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification