Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myhomeTown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myhomeTown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let myhome, myhome, rhttps //rbuzz.sundirect.in/myhome.oea, talk of the town, dankness on the edge of town,

• 26 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

it's priya

mute video

Arshana Kanagaraj

mute video

Uvarani jaganathan

Yesterday you wrote a letter to yourself and connected with who you are. Today get in touch with your roots. Where do you come from? Write about your hometown. Describe it using your senses — taste, smell, sight, sound and touch. Example: I come from a place where the pangs of hunger are louder than the adhaan or bhajan. You can always hear the looms churning out clothes 24/7. I come from a place that see sunrises as a second chance. #HOMETOWN #day2 #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #myhomeTown #30daychallenge

read more
 A place where no one get a second chance to go...
My mother's womb♥️ Yesterday you wrote a letter to yourself and connected with who you are. Today get in touch with your roots. 

Where do you come from? Write about your hometown. Describe it using your senses — taste, smell, sight, sound and touch.

Example: I come from a place where the pangs of hunger are louder than the adhaan or bhajan. 
You can always hear the looms churning out clothes 24/7.

I come from a place that see sunrises as a second chance.

Dipa Rani G.

Yesterday you wrote a letter to yourself and connected with who you are. Today get in touch with your roots. Where do you come from? Write about your hometown. Describe it using your senses — taste, smell, sight, sound and touch. Example: I come from a place where the pangs of hunger are louder than the adhaan or bhajan. You can always hear the looms churning out clothes 24/7. I come from a place that see sunrises as a second chance. #day2 #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #myhomeTown #30daychallenge

read more

where we wake up with bird's natural alarm. 

where gulmohar trees shawer flowers on the way back home from school. 

where sun sets by coloring the sky with dreams.

where winter afternoon are warm enough to have a comfort nap.

where life was just about living and not about rat race.
 Yesterday you wrote a letter to yourself and connected with who you are. Today get in touch with your roots. 

Where do you come from? Write about your hometown. Describe it using your senses — taste, smell, sight, sound and touch.

Example: I come from a place where the pangs of hunger are louder than the adhaan or bhajan. 

Swapnil Moon

Yesterday you wrote a letter to yourself and connected with who you are. Today get in touch with your roots. Where do you come from? Write about your hometown. Describe it using your senses — taste, smell, sight, sound and touch. Example: I come from a place where the pangs of hunger are louder than the adhaan or bhajan. You can always hear the looms churning out clothes 24/7. I come from a place that see sunrises as a second chance. #day2 #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #myhomeTown #30daychallenge

read more
Orange City,
Centre of India,
Breakfast is Poha,
It's Nagpur. Yesterday you wrote a letter to yourself and connected with who you are. Today get in touch with your roots. 

Srishti Yadav

read more
A place that looks like a rainbow,
But dark as a storm cloud. Yesterday you wrote a letter to yourself and connected with who you are. Today get in touch with your roots. 

Kiran D Palankar

ಹೊರಟಿರುವೆ ನನ್ನ ಊರಿಗೆ
ನನ್ನ ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ ಗೂಡಿಗೆ
ತೊರೆದು ಎಲ್ಲ ಜಂಜಾಟಗಳ 
ಅಲ್ಪ ಸಮಯದವರೆಗೆ
ಕಳೆಯಲು ಸುಂದರ ಸಮಯವ 
ತಂದೆ ತಾಯಿ ಗೆಳೆಯರ ಜೊತೆಗೆ
ಮಾರುಹೋಗಲು ಪುಟ್ಟ ಕಂದಮ್ಮಗಳ
ತೊದಲು ನುಡಿಗೆ #travelling
#myhome
#myhometown

hirpara amit

read more
I am come from beautiful city by heart and by physical. And my city name is face means call 'surat'. World class city for living. And living between humintiy. Where every people are helping with each other. Where life is very fast but every people care other people.many name's are my city like a diamond city, silk city, textile city, and many more.here who come please visit our gaurvpath onetime on Sunday.you see our gaurav is here. Where richest person are also take a lunch at footpath and also with her full family. Our culture are our proud. And we saw many floods in our city. But we are also saw mankind and helping people in also flood without care of his family and help others.we are also hold some beautiful history.and we are surti "bole to masti wale people. We are thinking only for today. Next day think are for next day" and our famous are our eating. So every gujrati calls "eating in surat. And Death in kashi". Bole to hum khane ke liye jite he. Jine ke liye nahi khate.. And many more are in my city. Please visit some time.... Come every time. 
                  - A.D.HIRPARA 
 Yesterday you wrote a letter to yourself and connected with who you are. Today get in touch with your roots. 

Sourajita D

P.S. It is how you deny everything from love to duty; Just not to risk anything. Your image and character; while maybe taking up the biggest risk! _________________________________ Use #day2 #30daychallenge #myhomeTown #sourajita #FirstLove #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
a place where
denial has became 
the best answer! P.S. It is how you deny everything from love to duty; Just not to risk anything. Your image and character; while maybe taking up the biggest risk!

Use #Day2 #30daychallenge #MyHometown #sourajita #firstlove #yqbaba

Suparas Jain

Yesterday you wrote a letter to yourself and connected with who you are. Today get in touch with your roots. Where do you come from? Write about your hometown. Describe it using your senses — taste, smell, sight, sound and touch. Example: I come from a place where the pangs of hunger are louder than the adhaan or bhajan. You can always hear the looms churning out clothes 24/7. I come from a place that see sunrises as a second chance. #day2 #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #myhomeTown #yqquotes #sajalsays #30daychallenge

read more
                          Where,
                   you can create, 
               your own world with 
            full of alive desires,space
              and identity of the 
                 prosperous YOU.
                      Yes, I come 
                           from the 
                                  inner 
                                       me. Yesterday you wrote a letter to yourself and connected with who you are. Today get in touch with your roots. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification