Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rip🙏 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rip🙏 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i miss you rip quotes, rip you will be missed quotes, happy fathers day rip dad quotes, happy fathers day rip quotes, rip shayari,

• 147 Followers
  • 148 Stories

NIKHAT (दर्द मेरे अपने है )

rip🙏 munawwar rana J P Lodhi. Aditya kumar prasad Mahi Asif Hindustani Official Shiv Narayan Saxena Neel Sircastic Saurabh ABRAR Ambika Mallik शिवोम उपाध्याय #शुन्य राणा shashi kala mahto Adhuri Hayat अभिषेक योगी (alfaaz_बावरे) Arshad Siddiqui

read more

Mukherjee Bikram

rip🙏 #Motivational

read more
Rip Ostad Rasid Khan

©Mukherjee Bikram #rip🙏

Ajith Vasu

rip🤣 #Comedy #rip🙏

read more

mittai

GYM LOVER

rip🙏 😭 #Motivational

read more

GYM LOVER

rip🙏 #Sports

read more

THE MENTAL SHAYAR

rip🙏 #ज़िन्दगी

read more

Prashant Bhardwaj

suruchi singh

sk

The news of #irrfankhan's death has sent many of us into a shock. Arguably, one of the most acclaimed actors the country ever produced, today morning succumbed to neo endocrine tumour. We are saddened by his demise and this post, let's all put our #letters of tribute to the late actor. #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rip🙏

read more
You were fighting a war with your inner disease, 
But making the world laugh with your performance. You once said "I am here and I am not" at that time, I did not know that this thing will come true.
You are not among us today but you will always be in our hearts.
We will miss your performance and simplicity always.
         Miss you sir💖
              #RIP🙏 The news of #Irrfankhan's death has sent many of us into a shock. Arguably, one of the most acclaimed actors the country ever produced, today morning succumbed to neo endocrine tumour.

We are saddened by his demise and this post, let's all put our #letters of tribute to the late actor.  #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification