Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wonderwindow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wonderwindow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you begin to wonder why you came lyrics, you begin to wonder why you came, who won the love school season 4, who won love school season 4, who won love school 4,

• 29 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Monisha Biswas

What does the view outside your window make you wonder? #Collab #wonderwindow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #wonderwindow

read more
If I had wings,
I would fly and fly high..
Nobody would catch me
Nobody would imprison me.... What does the view outside your window make you wonder? #collab #wonderwindow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#wonderwindow

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

What does the view outside your window make you wonder? #Collab #wonderwindow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
How happy the nature is always.....  What does the view outside your window make you wonder? #collab #wonderwindow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

What does the view outside your window make you wonder? #Collab #wonderwindow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Why you are still in my mind
Coming into my thoughts everyday
When
You are no more in this city
And no longer in front of my window What does the view outside your window make you wonder? #collab #wonderwindow #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

What does the view outside your window make you wonder? #Collab #wonderwindow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I gazed at the sky
And wondered
How the sky has become such calm
From the dark cloudy in the night !!!
And
Why can't our beautiful memories 
Turn from the dark past in my mind
Into the pleasant present ???? What does the view outside your window make you wonder? #collab #wonderwindow #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweet Sour

What does the view outside your window make you wonder? #Collab #wonderwindow #YourQuoteAndMine #bepositivealways Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sun and Moon shines bright, no matter how hard the Strom was ...  What does the view outside your window make you wonder? #collab #wonderwindow #YourQuoteAndMine #bepositivealways

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Why does the window
Witness everything 
Silently.
Whether outside the house 
Or inside the house. 
It silently enjoys the rain, 
And a get-together of relatives. 
It has seen generation to generation 
Yet never compared new with old.
Celebration will continue 
People will come and go
But window will 
silently witnesse everything. 
Whether a new born in house
Or a dead body on road... What does the view outside your window make you wonder? #collab #wonderwindow #YourQuoteAndMine

Thiru

read more
That how she is so splendor 
We walk in the rain after thunder
And we always keep that hunger.  What does the view outside your window make you wonder? #collab #wonderwindow #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Where has gone the green cover?
Only see steel and concrete structures 
and my heart bleeds ...what are we leaving behind for generations after us. What does the view outside your window make you wonder? #collab #wonderwindow #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Sumayya Hasan

read more
Why it happens to me always??
When i start to feel the happiness
Suddenly Sadness makes its way
I does something for good 
But the path goes wrong 
Turning it to be bad 
Just leaving me heartbroken always????
 What does the view outside your window make you wonder? #collab #wonderwindow #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

What does the view outside your window make you wonder? #Collab #wonderwindow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with fatema hafiji #quotesbybatulhafiji

read more
Or a tussle between clouds
Fighting like war-mongers.  What does the view outside your window make you wonder? #collab #wonderwindow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with fatema hafiji
#quotesbybatulhafiji
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification