Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best idontknow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best idontknow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is ido a scrabble word 70, ntk 92899,

• 97 Followers
  • 118 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pallavi

mute video

lucky rocks473

mute video

Sonu Bihu

mute video

Nisha

What do you exactly do, when your soul longs, "set me free"? Are emotions overrated? Do I brag? Who knows, when even I don't. "Top of the world" and "Depths of despair", the only two characters my movie is made with. Despair plays summer of 2021, stays long, it's an over actor moreover, stays longer, snatches out even the deepest burried, partially developed, hopeless, dilapidated, yet lookable pieces of joy. Both the characters are lonely, which former doesn't like to be, later dies not to be #idontknow

read more
What do you do?

(Caption)

What do you exactly do, when your soul longs, "set me free"?

Are emotions overrated? Do I brag? Who knows, when even I don't. "Top of the world" and "Depths of despair", the only two characters my movie is made with. Despair plays summer of 2021, stays long, it's an over actor moreover, stays longer, snatches out even the deepest burried, partially developed, hopeless, dilapidated, yet lookable pieces of joy.

Both the characters are lonely, which former doesn't like to be, later dies not to be

Nisha

I don't know if this is right or wrong, but this is my truth. Why it needs to be defined to be something particular as right or wrong or good or bad or anything #Random #idontknow #strangefeeling #someoneisdancinginmyhead

read more
Matter whatever it looks like,
this is my truth.

(Caption)

I don't know if this is right or wrong,
but this is my truth.

Why it needs to be defined 
to be something particular 
as right or wrong 
or good or bad
or anything

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #idontknow #idontknowphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Baby : mumma, why does dad call you 'baby'? 🤭 Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #idontknow #idontknowphrase

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #idontknow #idontknowphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't know
(Phrase) 

Do you feel YourQuote will reach the target of 30000/- premium members? 🤔 Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #idontknow #idontknowphrase

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
YQ baba? Oh! is he harsh or is he somebody else? er. 🤔 Participate in this #rapidfire and define the phrase #idontknow #idontknowphrase

Vibha Saroj

I DON'T KNOW
the reason why you
walked away.
I hope, I just hope
that you never regret
it because I will not
let you in my life 
ever again. #idontknow 
#yqbaba 
#yqtales