Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thinkabout Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thinkabout Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you sometimes think you want to disappear but all you really want is to be found lyrics, think i love my wife, bhole ek baat karni thi love you, ek baat karni thi love you, think my boyfriend is cheating on me,

• 34 Followers
  • 42 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

@YahanZazbaatBikteHai..

mute video

Nandhakumar

every thing is possible #nothingisimpossible #thinkabout #positive

read more
mute video

bhart_bishnoi_029

mute video

Ashutosh Quotes

mute video

Nandipati Kalyani

The thoughts that I take to bed with me usually revolve around what to watch, what to read or what to listen to while I go to sleep. Sometimes, when to wake up and some rare times, why to sleep and why to wake up. What do you #thinkabout? #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Tomorrow's nutritious 
food planning The thoughts that I take to bed with me usually revolve around what to watch, what to read or what to listen to while I go to sleep. Sometimes, when to wake up and some rare times, why to sleep and why to wake up. What do you #thinkabout? #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sai Sameera Voleti

Ghosts of my past :-) #ghostsofmypast love life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba The thoughts that I take to bed with me usually revolve around what to watch, what to read or what to listen to while I go to sleep. Sometimes, when to wake up and some rare times, why to sleep and why to wake up. What do you #thinkabout? #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my life decisions and regrets
I try to keep myself distracted the
whole day with whatever I do...
But in the end, the ghosts of
my past always haunt me Ghosts of my past :-)

#ghostsofmypast #love #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

The thoughts that I take to bed with me usually revolve around what to watch, what to read or what to listen to while I go to sleep. Sometimes, when to wake up and some rare times, why to sleep and why to wake up. What do you #thinkabout? #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

The thoughts that I take to bed with me usually revolve around what to watch, what to read or what to listen to while I go to sleep. Sometimes, when to wake up and some rare times, why to sleep and why to wake up. What do you #thinkabout? #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
What I could not do during the day as per planning, and focusing on the to do list for the next day..  The thoughts that I take to bed with me usually revolve around what to watch, what to read or what to listen to while I go to sleep. Sometimes, when to wake up and some rare times, why to sleep and why to wake up. What do you #thinkabout? #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
You, me and happy US. 
It also has memories with you
How we met and lived
It also has pain of sepration in it.  The thoughts that I take to bed with me usually revolve around what to watch, what to read or what to listen to while I go to sleep. Sometimes, when to wake up and some rare times, why to sleep and why to wake up. What do you #thinkabout? #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

The actions and reactions;

Impulses and Responses:

Achievement and Disappointments,

because I am not alone, always in company!  The thoughts that I take to bed with me usually revolve around what to watch, what to read or what to listen to while I go to sleep. Sometimes, when to wake up and some rare times, why to sleep and why to wake up. What do you #thinkabout? #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

SURAJ KUMAR YADAV

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification