Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pleasestay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pleasestay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aady

I'll try my best to always be there when you need to cry or vent. I'll laugh at your lame jokes, support your dreams, reminisce our memories, sing loudly to your favorite song, and pick you up when you've fallen down. I'm your shadow that knows your good, your bad, your ugly, and still chooses to remain by your side. I promise to embarrass myself in public, when bad luck comes your way. I'll fight your demons and become your beacon of light when you're lost in the darkness. I'm not a super #poemforyou #PleaseComeBack #pleasestay #savinggrace #thesoulmate

read more
My soulmate...

//caption// I'll try my best to always be there when you need to cry or vent. 

I'll laugh at your lame jokes, support your dreams, reminisce our memories, sing loudly to your favorite song, and pick you up when you've fallen down. 

I'm your shadow that knows your good, your bad, your ugly, and still chooses to remain by
your side. I promise to embarrass myself in public, when bad luck comes your way.

I'll fight your demons and become your beacon of light when you're lost in the darkness. I'm not a super

Drg

I hope you stay till I feel alive again.. Photo : Bandra - Worli sea link #drift #nothingness #Universe #pleasestay #yqbaba

read more
Do you mind if I drift away for a while into nothingness of this Universe? I hope you stay till I feel alive again..

Photo : Bandra - Worli sea link

#drift #nothingness #universe #pleasestay #yqbaba

Dhirender Dhariwal

Girlfriend Vaala Pyaar Aleg Hota Hai #Love #cutie #pleasestay #sourceofsmile # #poem

read more
mute video

Yhen Lovelyn Apellanes

#pleasestay

read more
"I don't love you' #pleasestay

talha ahmed

#pleasestay

read more
"i would burn in hell to keep you safe." #pleasestay

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification