Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TaapseePannu Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TaapseePannu Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about taapsee meaning in hindi, taapsee pannu and vicky kaushal, vicky kaushal and taapsee pannu, vicky kaushal and taapsee, taapsee pannu and akshay kumar,

• 13 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Aniket Bakshi

O maahi..❤️😌 #ShahRukhKhan #TaapseePannu #omaahi #dunki #arijitsingh #Pritam #irshadkamil nojoto #guitarcover #aniketbakshi SUMITRO Rajesh Kumar Paul

read more

Chitra Iyer

It's #TaapseePannu at #YQMeme. 🥂Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT3134. Get. Set. Meme it! 🌚 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
I married myself and now I'm having relationship issues 
🥺😫 It's #TaapseePannu at #YQMeme.

🥂Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT3134.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🌚 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Mahima Jain

Sorry bhai wo galti se hath iddhar uddhar lg jata hai 😝 Rough Translation: Why did you hit me? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #TaapseePannu. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #thappad #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1559. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
When I Hit a Mosquito on my Face...
My Face is Like :-
 Sorry bhai wo galti se hath iddhar uddhar lg jata hai 😝

Rough Translation: Why did you hit me? 

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #TaapseePannu.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Thappad #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1559.

Mahima Jain

Mera khoon pike swarg mein toh jayega nhi😂😂 Narak mein bhi shayad jga na mile tujhe machhar 😝 Rough Translation: Why did you hit me? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #TaapseePannu. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #thappad #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1559. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Everytime I Hit a Mosquito 🦟
(In Hell) 
He is Like :-  Mera khoon pike swarg mein toh jayega nhi😂😂 Narak mein bhi shayad jga na mile tujhe machhar 😝

Rough Translation: Why did you hit me? 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Thappad #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1559.

Ar. Smitha

Rough translation: You were the worst mistake of my life. It's #TaapseePannu at #YQMeme. 💥Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2619. Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #smithasunkara

read more
Vodafone users nowadays
😂😂😂 Rough translation: You were the worst mistake of my life.

It's #TaapseePannu at #YQMeme.

💥Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2619.

Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #smithasunkara

Ar. Smitha

Rough Translation: Why did you hit me? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #TaapseePannu. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #thappad #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT1559. #smithasunkara Get. Set. Meme it! 🎈 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
That poor cockroach to me who was going out of the house. 
😢😢😢 Rough Translation: Why did you hit me? 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Thappad #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT1559. 
#smithasunkara
Get. Set. Meme it! 🎈 #YourQuoteAndMine

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

Rough Translation: You may go, namaste! #HappyBirthdayMeme to #TaapseePannu. 🎈Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1558. Get. Set. Meme it! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When relatives start asking me about my future plans Rough Translation: You may go, namaste! 

🎈Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1558. 

Get. Set. Meme it!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Black Guy

It's #TaapseePannu at #YQMeme. 🥂Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT3134. Get. Set. Meme it! 🌚 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Someone explaining to me "GREEK" without the need of me wanting to  know it .  It's #TaapseePannu at #YQMeme.

🥂Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT3134.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🌚 #YourQuoteAndMine

Harshita Dawar

#Women #RESPECT #Aurat #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes Women power rocks Written by Harshita ✍️✍️ #jazzbaat Humbled person #TaapseePannu सांड की आंख में क्या तीर चलाया, सच बेख़ौफ़ ख्यालों में क़ातिल को गुमसुम बनाया।

read more
Written by Harshita ✍️✍️
#Jazzbaat
 सांड की आंख में क्या तीर चलाया,
सच बेख़ौफ़ ख्यालों में क़ातिल को गुमसुम बनाया।
 #women #respect #aurat #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes 
Women power rocks
Written by Harshita ✍️✍️
#Jazzbaat
Humbled person #Taapseepannu
 सांड की आंख में क्या तीर चलाया,
सच बेख़ौफ़ ख्यालों में क़ातिल को गुमसुम बनाया।

Mehak Jain

It's #TaapseePannu from #OneMicStand. 😉 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT580 #BBKiVines #OneMicStand3 #amazonprime and make us ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
What are your views about the new hair cut of Deepika (Padukone)?  It's #TaapseePannu from #OneMicStand. 😉
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT580 #BBkiVines #OneMicStand3 #AmazonPrime and make us ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification