Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best coloroflove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best coloroflove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Aady

Oh dyer of mine, dear dyer of mine, I’m sorry to the poem I put into a book before it was ready. What should I complain to you? I like a stubborn asked you to color my veil in my lover’s color. Oh! Your colors dyed my veil insanely deep within my heart and soul, everything is dyed of your color. I'm sorry, I didn’t wait a little longer for the veil I picked before it was blended into your colors, my beloved’s color, my soulmate’s shade, my spring color, my autumn hue, my rainfall color. Color my all seasons and moments with your color, add a single drop of your love and color up my seven seas. Color me off limits, color my boundaries, color me extreme, color my unceasing infinities and my entire world indeed. #prayer #SoulMates #caption #Veil #coloroflove #colourblue #savinggrace

read more
I'm sorry my dyer... 

#caption# Oh dyer of mine, dear dyer of mine, I’m sorry to the poem I put into a book before it was ready. What should I complain to you? I like a stubborn asked you to color my veil in my lover’s color.

Oh! Your colors dyed my veil insanely deep within my heart and soul, everything is dyed of your color.

I'm sorry, I didn’t wait a little longer for the veil I picked before it was blended into your colors, my beloved’s color, my soulmate’s shade, my spring color, my autumn hue, my rainfall color.

Color my all seasons and moments with your color, add a single drop of your love and color up my seven seas. Color me off limits, color my boundaries, color me extreme, color my unceasing infinities and my entire world indeed.

Mayank Sharma

अपना अपना तरीका है भाई इश्क़ का रंग गहरा करने का 🙂 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yopowrimo #yq love #coloroflove #ishq #yqdada

read more
सुनो..
यूँ पहर दर पहर दिल पे पहरा क्यूँ बढ़ा रही हो
क्या इसी अंदाज़ में रंग-ए-इश्क़ गहरा करा रही हो  अपना अपना तरीका है भाई इश्क़ का रंग गहरा करने का 🙂

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yopowrimo #yq #love #coloroflove #ishq #yqdada

Nupur Seth

Colours are like souls..! #painttheworld #eternal_love #coloroflove

read more
Color’s Conversation -

Yellow - I love you so much, I wanna be you.

Red -You are so Perfect , I wanna be you.

Few months Later...

🧡They both are one as Orange🧡 Colours are like souls..! #painttheworld #eternal_love #coloroflove

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification