Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best friendis Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best friendis Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a friend like you is rare to find, i love you best friend quotes, i love you friend shayari, you are my best friend and i love you, i love you friend quotes,

• 32 Followers
  • 41 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nidhi Adhyaru

mute video

Uma Uma

One loyal friend is worth,
ten thousand relatives.

©Uma Uma #worldbestfriendday #frandship #friendis #FriendLife #friendhship #friendhip #frienddhip #friendahipgoals #Qualify #Qualified

Nithya N

mute video

Uvarani jaganathan

Let’s take the #FriendshipDay celebration forward. #Collab & share what a #friendis. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Comforts our soul in every situation...  Let’s take the #friendshipday celebration forward. #Collab & share what a #friendis. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Let’s take the #FriendshipDay celebration forward. #Collab & share what a #friendis. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
makes the impossible things possible 
changes your bad times into good one
makes you smile even in difficult times...  Let’s take the #friendshipday celebration forward. #Collab & share what a #friendis. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi

Shitiz Chauhan

Let’s take the #FriendshipDay celebration forward. #Collab & share what a #friendis. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Will screw at every given moment but will cover for you when you need the most Let’s take the #friendshipday celebration forward. #Collab & share what a #friendis. #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweet Sour

read more
Is your partner in crime.  Let’s take the #friendshipday celebration forward. #Collab & share what a #friendis. #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Let’s take the #FriendshipDay celebration forward. #Collab & share what a #friendis. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqsayyed

read more

+Adds merriment to life
-Subtracts worries and strife
xMultiplies happiness and joys 
/Divides problems into a silent noise.
 Let’s take the #friendshipday celebration forward. #Collab & share what a #friendis. #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqsayyed

Bizz_are_ Soul

Let’s take the #FriendshipDay celebration forward. #Collab & share what a #friendis. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqquote

read more
curses you everytime,
loves you without calculations,
scolds you like a mom,
never judges you
and protects you forever... Let’s take the #friendshipday celebration forward. #Collab & share what a #friendis. #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquote

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Stops you when
Dead-end is ahead. 
Pushes you when
Opportunities are coming. 
Laughs when you smile, 
And cheerup in the darkest night... Let’s take the #friendshipday celebration forward. #Collab & share what a #friendis. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification