Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best importanceoffriendship Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best importanceoffriendship Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

soldier of god

she is the one😘❤😍..To describe her my words are not enough..My world is empty with out her..#mybestie#importanceoffriendship#dosthi#shayri#Quotes#poem#erotica#Inspiration#sabkuch#nojotoenglish#nojotonews#nojotomusic#keepsupporting...

read more
My best frnd and my relation is just like a candle and fire...

when they are together they lighten the darkness but when they are  a part they are nothing 

in the same way we can do impossible things possible when we are together..

that idiot is light in my darkness 

smile in my sadness

happy in my happiness 

mad in my freindshipness..

Everybody asked me to describe my bestie, i didnt think for a while and reply to them that she is my" second world" 
-soldier of god.. she is the one😘❤😍..To describe her my words are not enough..My world is empty with out her..#mybestie#importanceoffriendship#dosthi#shayri#quotes#poem#erotica#inspiration#sabkuch#nojotoenglish#nojotonews#nojotomusic#keepsupporting...

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification