Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best demonitisation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best demonitisation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 7 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

अदनासा-

विडियो सौजन्य एवं हार्दिक आभार💐🌹🙏😊🇮🇳🇮🇳https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5JrFK5rt9n/?igsh=YjZyYnNoNndwYnM5 #भारत #English #न्यायमूर्ती #न्यायाधीश #बीव्हीनागरत्ना #Judge #demonitisation #भ्रष्टाचार #Instagram #अदनासा #Videos

read more
mute video

sandyy

mute video

Giftsy Dorcas

*Demonetisation* was good, 
Indian currency got a face lift,
Was eager for the colour variants... 
Dumbstruck by the choices available,
Do I go with the browny 10?
Or should I pick the 50 blue?
Or the lavender stroked 100?
Or the bright yellowish 200?
Or is it the greeny 500?
But there stood the 66 mm tall & 166 mm wide violety 2000... 
I tried to pocket them all, 
Alas!! money became liquid petroleum spilling through my fingers, 
 and GST struck lightning, 
Now I'm charred, yet, alive, 
Willing to survive, 
Yet, wondering how I will ever revive?? 
Story of the living dead Indian.  Demobilisation blues.

#yqbaba #demonitisation #giftsydorcas #yqquotes #yq #yqstory #mywordsmyhashtag

Aamir Qais AnZar

No prize for guessing the source of inspiration of this Quote. Taken from Dr Rahat Indori Shaheb's लगेगी आग तो आएँगे घर कई ज़द में, यहाँ पे सिर्फ़ हमारा मकान थोड़ी है We people did nothing when Kashmir was in problem because it wasn't bothering us. We did nothing when it came to Assam for the same reason. Similarly when it was on PMC bank and now YesBank. Well, people still think it doesn't bother. Are you sure. #yesbank #YesBankCrisis #Punchayat #demonitisation #PMCbankFraud #worldend BankerWho #EnlightenAQUA #BankerWhoWrites

read more
लगेगी आग तो आएंगे संस्थान कई जद में, 
यहां पे सिर्फ हमारा बैंक 🏦 थोड़ी है No prize for guessing the source of inspiration of this Quote. Taken from Dr Rahat Indori Shaheb's लगेगी आग तो आएँगे घर कई ज़द में, यहाँ पे सिर्फ़ हमारा मकान थोड़ी है

We people did nothing when Kashmir was in problem because it wasn't bothering us. We did nothing when it came to Assam for the same reason. Similarly when it was on PMC bank and now YesBank. Well, people still think it doesn't bother. Are you sure.

#YesBank #YesBankCrisis #Punchayat #Demonitisation #PMCbankFraud #WorldEND #BankerWho

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification