Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best vowelpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best vowelpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, consonant and vowel, the vow, broken vow quotes, marriage vow quotes,

• 38 Followers
  • 39 Stories

Sweta

▪︎Vowel Poem▪︎

Have you ever wondered, the
ironies of the life;
It rebuffs those, who care
for us and gives chase to those
who won't care if we live or die.
It unnotices our tears because
we're tagged as brave.
It accords us people who
we think, will usher us to
an extra mile and what they do;
Simply put us on the verge
of desolation and utter good bye.
 #yqbaba 
#yopodimo 
#vowelpoem 
#poemtime 
#swet_a 
#irony_of_life

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 7 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Tonight, write a poem that begins and ends with a vowel in each line. #vowelpoem #poemtime Here's my try: As long as we breathe and the nature is alive, #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Expectations ought to be dropped, say the wise
Awareness must be inculcated, they opine
As I open myself up to the universe,
I watch the universe opening it's arms to me.. Welcome to the day 7 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Tonight, write a poem that begins and ends with a vowel in each line. #VowelPoem #poemtime

Here's my try:

As long as we breathe
and the nature is alive,

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Am I really blessed
Else 
I just imagine?? Is it 
Optical illusion or
Undeniable truth......   #vowelpoem #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqchallenge #lovequotesforever #illusion

Debabrata Sinha

Welcome to the day 7 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Tonight, write a poem that begins and ends with a vowel in each line. #vowelpoem #poemtime Here's my try: As long as we breathe and the nature is alive, #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
"The naked sun"

Under the naked sun
grew the grass so green and
touched the blue line, 
the sky poured on the sea.  Welcome to the day 7 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Tonight, write a poem that begins and ends with a vowel in each line. #VowelPoem #poemtime

Here's my try:

As long as we breathe
and the nature is alive,

xyz

A,E,I,O,U ....my vowel poem.💕 A big fat cat excited to eat the rat in a small house of a milkman uttering Catch me if you can!😛 . . #CAT #Rat #yqbaba #yqquotes #vowelpoem #tishiyapa

read more
A big fat cat
excited to eat the rat
in a small house
of a milkman
uttering Catch me if you can!😛 A,E,I,O,U ....my vowel poem.💕
A big fat cat
excited to eat the rat
in a small house
of a milkman
uttering Catch me if you can!😛

Sita Prasad

read more
Awestruck! 

Awestruck are you!
as you see me,
Aah! you should be,
I am so, only with you.  Welcome to the day 7 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Here's my try:

As long as we breathe
and the nature is alive,

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
After the last smile you gifted, 
I owe you my heart. 
Untill I reach my destination, 
Every smile of mine, 
Always be in your debt... Welcome to the day 7 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Here's my try:

As long as we breathe
and the nature is alive,

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Always remember,
Endless memories we created would
Invite love to our heart and
Over the time 
Understanding will increase more... #vowelpoem #yqbaba

Madhu Jain

read more
Oranges are the family of lime
one of the juicy and all time favorite 
unique , easy to choose fresh one
and a beautiful healer making life
 and the soul rejoice.  Welcome to the day 7 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Here's my try:

As long as we breathe
and the nature is alive,

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Vowels were something else. He didn't like them, and they didn't like him. There were only five of them, but they seemed to be everywhere. Why, you could go through twenty words without bumping into some of the shyer consonants, but it seemed as if you couldn't tiptoe past a syllable without waking up a vowel. Consonants, you knew pretty much where they stood, but you could never trust a vowel.  Welcome to the day 7 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Here's my try:

As long as we breathe
and the nature is alive,
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification