Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best freedomquote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best freedomquote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about freedom of speech in india, freed meaning in hindi, freedom fighters of india, freedom quotes, freedom fighters of india in hindi,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Trinayana Roy

Freedom from all preconceived notions in this misogynistic world...
Freedom to feel, think, believe and act from my own soul's conviction...
Freedom to be a GARDENIA in a bed of roses...
That is my aspiration... #freedom #freedomquote #YQBaba #YQDada #randomthoughts #YQdiary #YQTales #YQquotes #scribbles #mydiary #trinayana

Ar. Smitha

A thought collaborating with the background image ☺ #Freedom #Light #freedomquote life #prison #aspirations #yqdidi #yqbaba

read more
तेरी चमक को कोई नही रोक सकता
तु पिंजेरे से बाहर तो निकल A thought collaborating with the background image ☺ #freedom #light #freedomquote #life #prison  #aspirations #yqdidi #yqbaba

Shweta Grewal

Don't complaint that you can't tame a tigress, world is full of cats. #freedom #freedomquote #womenempowerment #wedeserve #weakness #yqbaba

Shweta Grewal

Don't complaint that you can't tame a tigress, world is full of cats. #freedom #freedomquote #womenempowerment #wedeserve #weakness #yqbaba

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Independence Day is around the corner, what do you want freedom from? Use #seekfreedom #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #seekfreedom #myfreedom #freedomquote #CollabChallenge #yqquotes Collaborating with aishwarya ranganathan

read more
Be a flying bird Independence Day is around the corner, what do you want freedom from?

Use #SeekFreedom 

#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #seekfreedom #myfreedom #freedomquote #collabchallenge  #yqquotes 
Collaborating with  aishwarya ranganathan

Aaron Francis

The real freedom in our country  is when all the girls or womens roam freely without a veil. #needtochange #freedom #freedomquote #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqfreedom #yqbhaijan

Prathamesh Malaikar

What does #freedommean to you? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Freedom #saddahaq #saddahaqaitherakh #freedomis #freedomquote

read more
Right to dissent without losing democratic essence 
Security for acceptance without judgement
Liberation to make choices without social hurdles
Scope for loving all beings without discrimination
 What does #freedommean to you? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#freedom #saddahaq #saddahaqaitherakh #freedomis #freedomquote

Prathamesh Malaikar

Describe what you are. #whatIam #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rebel #rebelthoughts #freesoul #freedomquote #rebelquotes

read more
Or discard me forever.
Your wish.
My source of happiness is with me.
And not with you.
 Describe what you are. #whatiam #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#rebel #rebelthoughts #freesoul #freedomquote #rebelquotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification