Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifiwereateacher Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifiwereateacher Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifi, ifi techsolutions, you were good to me lyrics, you were good to me chords, you were good to me,

• 33 Followers
  • 36 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Uvarani jaganathan

What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would teach to question...  What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Here's your fourth and the last challenge for the #WritingMarathon. What would you do if you were a teacher? Collab and share it with us. #WhatIf #ifiwereateacher Note: Feedback will be given to all the posts who collabs before 9:05 pm IST. No paid stories are allowed. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
make nature my classroom at least for an hour by taking my kids outdoors and giving them a feel of life's class.  Here's your fourth and the last challenge for the #WritingMarathon. What would you do if you were a teacher? Collab and share it with us. #whatif #ifiwereateacher

Note: Feedback will be given to all the posts who collabs before 9:05 pm IST. No paid stories are allowed.
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Ewa Regmi

What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would treat all of my students as my own childrens and teach all the good rites along with their studies What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqchallenge

read more
I would teach compassion
to my students 
which is totally lagging nowadays....  What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqchallenge

Sancheeta Singha

54 What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Garnishing students passions 54
What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Shitiz Chauhan

What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquote

read more
A lot of future would be in jeopardy... 🤓🤓 What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

#yourquote

MSJ Quotes

Here's your fourth and the last challenge for the #WritingMarathon. What would you do if you were a teacher? Collab and share it with us. #WhatIf #ifiwereateacher Note: Feedback will be given to all the posts who collabs before 9:05 pm IST. No paid stories are allowed. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Never stop learning. Here's your fourth and the last challenge for the #WritingMarathon. What would you do if you were a teacher? Collab and share it with us. #whatif #ifiwereateacher

Note: Feedback will be given to all the posts who collabs before 9:05 pm IST. No paid stories are allowed.
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

Happy Teacher's day to all my dear friends here!! .. Teacher is not always only a teacher, they are guide, mentor, motivator, psychiatrist, friend etc. Teacher can be nature, a situation, any person, any story, learning should be intuitive and in every moment. Learn and live stronger! 👨‍🏫👩‍🏫🧑‍🏫 #WhatIf #YourQuoteAndMine #ifiwereateacher #a_journey_of_thoughts #WritingMarathon #unboundeddesires

read more
preach on kindness
to 'self' and to all.
If I were a teacher, I would 
teach oneness,
to disease the communal.
If I were a teacher, I would
search myself and guide 
to love and humanity.
 Happy Teacher's day to all my dear friends here!! 
Teacher is not always only a teacher, they are guide, mentor, motivator, psychiatrist, friend etc.

Teacher can be nature, a situation, any person, any story, learning should be intuitive and in every moment.

Learn and live stronger! 
👨‍🏫👩‍🏫🧑‍🏫

Bizz_are_ Soul

What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes

read more
I would been that 
crazy teacher,
teaching my students
the difference between MCU and DC... What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

😄😄😄 Being a teacher(Economics) I just try to create a good atmosphere for my students , So They enjoy learning and don't skip atleast my class. I always ask if they have any problems in class, study or in there life , I use to Tell some motivational stories.. I try to teach them how to relate there study to real life , Give them example from there life so they easily relate . I just want to teach them study is not only for two digit percentage it's an hope of your bright future so don't take i #Teacher #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #blessings #Possitive #ifiwereateacher #rs_rupendra05

read more
😄😄😄
Being a teacher(Economics) I just try to create a good atmosphere for my students , 
So They enjoy learning and don't skip atleast my class. I always ask if they have any problems in class, study or in there life , I use to Tell some motivational stories to be Positive..
I try to teach them how to relate there study to real life , Give them example from there life so they easily relate .
I just want to teach them study is not only for two digit percentage it's an hope of there bright future so don't take it like burden take it easy and just enjoy your life ....  😄😄😄
Being a teacher(Economics) I just try to create a good atmosphere for my students , 
So They enjoy learning and don't skip atleast my class. I always ask if they have any problems in class, study or in there life , I use to Tell some motivational stories.. 
I try to teach them how to relate there study to real life , Give them example from there life so they easily relate .
I just want to teach them study is not only for two digit percentage it's an hope of your bright future so don't take i
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification