Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifiwereateacher Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifiwereateacher Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifi, ifi techsolutions, you were good to me lyrics, you were good to me chords, you were good to me,

• 34 Followers
  • 37 Stories

SATENDRA PAl

Uvarani jaganathan

What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would teach to question...  What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Here's your fourth and the last challenge for the #WritingMarathon. What would you do if you were a teacher? Collab and share it with us. #WhatIf #ifiwereateacher Note: Feedback will be given to all the posts who collabs before 9:05 pm IST. No paid stories are allowed. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
make nature my classroom at least for an hour by taking my kids outdoors and giving them a feel of life's class.  Here's your fourth and the last challenge for the #WritingMarathon. What would you do if you were a teacher? Collab and share it with us. #whatif #ifiwereateacher

Note: Feedback will be given to all the posts who collabs before 9:05 pm IST. No paid stories are allowed.
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Ewa Regmi

What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would treat all of my students as my own childrens and teach all the good rites along with their studies What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqchallenge

read more
I would teach compassion
to my students 
which is totally lagging nowadays....  What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqchallenge

Sancheeta Singha

54 What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Garnishing students passions 54
What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Shitiz Chauhan

What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquote

read more
A lot of future would be in jeopardy... 🤓🤓 What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

#yourquote

MSJ Quotes

Here's your fourth and the last challenge for the #WritingMarathon. What would you do if you were a teacher? Collab and share it with us. #WhatIf #ifiwereateacher Note: Feedback will be given to all the posts who collabs before 9:05 pm IST. No paid stories are allowed. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Never stop learning. Here's your fourth and the last challenge for the #WritingMarathon. What would you do if you were a teacher? Collab and share it with us. #whatif #ifiwereateacher

Note: Feedback will be given to all the posts who collabs before 9:05 pm IST. No paid stories are allowed.
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

Happy Teacher's day to all my dear friends here!! .. Teacher is not always only a teacher, they are guide, mentor, motivator, psychiatrist, friend etc. Teacher can be nature, a situation, any person, any story, learning should be intuitive and in every moment. Learn and live stronger! 👨‍🏫👩‍🏫🧑‍🏫 #WhatIf #YourQuoteAndMine #ifiwereateacher #a_journey_of_thoughts #WritingMarathon #unboundeddesires

read more
preach on kindness
to 'self' and to all.
If I were a teacher, I would 
teach oneness,
to disease the communal.
If I were a teacher, I would
search myself and guide 
to love and humanity.
 Happy Teacher's day to all my dear friends here!! 
Teacher is not always only a teacher, they are guide, mentor, motivator, psychiatrist, friend etc.

Teacher can be nature, a situation, any person, any story, learning should be intuitive and in every moment.

Learn and live stronger! 
👨‍🏫👩‍🏫🧑‍🏫

Bizz_are_ Soul

What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes

read more
I would been that 
crazy teacher,
teaching my students
the difference between MCU and DC... What would you do if you were a teacher? #ifiwereateacher #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification