Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best usedtothink Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best usedtothink Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love chair how to use, mouthpiece is used to minimise the effect of, mouthpiece is used to minimize the effect of, the presentation software is used to present an, i used to love you quotes for him,

• 32 Followers
  • 39 Stories

Selva Kumar

Ewa Regmi

Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Perfection is being completely flawless but now I realized perfection is accepting flaws as well...
 Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Challenge #yqenglish

read more
Why am I still alive
then on seeing you
I realized 
if you are still alive
why shouldn't I???  Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #challenge #yqenglish

Shitiz Chauhan

Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba #yourfeelings

read more
And that is WHEN ALL the BAD DECISIONS were Made..... Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotes #yourquotebaba #yourfeelings

Komal Anshu

Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bleedingslowly

read more
Why people appreciate less for good did and criticize more for little fault.
 Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine
#bleedingslowly

Abid

Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐 Good morning YQians.. Started with this almost positive note about my life.. I expect you to like and take the positives from it.. 💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐 #yqsayyed #yqbestenglishquotes #positivity

read more
Then I started to act,
Separating my dreams from every fact.
Life wasn't a bed of roses for me, 
I had a lot to push, pull and extract.
Never got bothered by the wind or the sun, 
I continously trod without looking back. 
In the middle of my struggle I was
Fortunate to meet,
A few good men who had faith in me intact.
In all these years I have failed to deliver, 
But I haven't lost hope and never will detract. 
Good guys always finish last I have heard, 
So I wait my turn keeping my spirit compact. 

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Good morning YQians.. Started with this almost positive note about my life.. I expect you to like and take the positives from it..
💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
#yqsayyed
#yqbestenglishquotes

Bizz_are_ Soul

Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovebrokeme #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqqoutes

read more
I can't break
but
love proved me wrong... Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine
#lovebrokeme 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqqoutes

Bizz_are_ Soul

Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #Iwaswrong

read more
I am acceptable Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#iwaswrong

Gayathri

Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Lucky are those who do not have any problems
Little did I know
They are very good at fighting problems... Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You would never 
hurt me
You would never 
Be the reason of my faded smile. 
We would be 
Looking after our love. 
And I never thought
that you would burn my soul
and satisfy your deepest wound...  Good morning. What did you use to think and now you don’t? #Collab & pen it down. #usedtothink #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification