Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best justthewayyouare Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best justthewayyouare Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about l just called to say i love you lyrics, just love me chords, just because i love you quotes for him, i love you just the way god made you, just because i love you images,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

@_

Life goes on the way we want if we love to live life on own conditions. sometimes, we should just ignore the world around us and live freely. #loveyourself #loveyourlife #justthewayyouare

Simmi Singh

#Collab on this popular prompt on what #lovemeans. I’ll quote the author Erich Segal from his book Love Story: love means never having to say you’re sorry. Now come up with something absolutely fresh and original. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #beyouself #beWierd #justthewayyouare Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
worry about undone hair
smudged liner, chapped lips
or unpolished nails;

Never have to worry about
slurping tea, coffee
snoring in sleep
or stuttering speech;

Never have to worry about
Being weird
Being unsophisticated
Being yourself.
 #Collab on this popular prompt on what #lovemeans. I’ll quote the author Erich Segal from his book Love Story: love means never having to say you’re sorry. 

Now come up with something absolutely fresh and original.  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #beyouself #bewierd #justthewayyouare
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Phalak Rakesh

Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'... Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying... She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday... Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her she won't believe me... And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see... But every time she asks me "Do I look okay?" I say... When I see your face... There's not a thing that I would change... #Music #English #NojotoFamily #kalakaksh #nojotosinger #Brunomars #justthewayyouare

read more

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification