Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovemeans Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovemeans Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 41 Followers
  • 41 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prabha Prabha

When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most

©Prabha Prabha #Jack&Rose #titanic #love #lovemeans #meaningoflove

Vivedha Ravi

mute video

Aakash

mute video

Sunil Zarikar

#Collab on this popular prompt on what #lovemeans. I’ll quote the author Erich Segal from his book Love Story: love means never having to say you’re sorry. Now come up with something absolutely fresh and original. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love means never having someone in your life always..
Love means never having person with you always..
Love means never being master of anyways.. 
Love means never hurt partner anyways.. 
Love means Caring, Sharing, sacrifice, emotion, feel, touch, respect, trust living without expectation, be with one another now forever and always...  #Collab on this popular prompt on what #lovemeans. I’ll quote the author Erich Segal from his book Love Story: love means never having to say you’re sorry. 

Now come up with something absolutely fresh and original.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab on this popular prompt on what #lovemeans. I’ll quote the author Erich Segal from his book Love Story: love means never having to say you’re sorry. Now come up with something absolutely fresh and original. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
meet your own commitments...  #Collab on this popular prompt on what #lovemeans. I’ll quote the author Erich Segal from his book Love Story: love means never having to say you’re sorry. 

Nalini Rupam

Don’t be a weakness when you can be a strength. Be loving rather than being loved. #yqbaba #yqdidi #lovemeans #loveandlife

read more
One thing is- 
“I can’t live without you.”
Another is-
“I don’t want to live without you.”
Understand the difference.  Don’t be a weakness when you can be a strength.
Be loving rather than being loved.
#yqbaba #yqdidi #lovemeans #loveandlife

Alok Jain

What you feel for someone can never be explained in words, it can only be expressed by feelings. #lovemeans #lovequote #lovelife #wayoflove #lovemornings #quotespennedbyheart #eternallove #btokenheart

read more
What you feel for someone can never be explained in words, it can only be expressed by feelings. What you feel for someone can never be explained in words, it can only be expressed by feelings.

#lovemeans #lovequote #lovelife #wayoflove #lovemornings #quotespennedbyheart #eternallove #btokenheart

Atishay jain

#Collab on this popular prompt on what #lovemeans. I’ll quote the author Erich Segal from his book Love Story: love means never having to say you’re sorry. Now come up with something absolutely fresh and original. #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Go back to what you were before, you can't be same old person before love, love change you drastically, it can broke you or can throw you high up, but you can't be same! #Collab on this popular prompt on what #lovemeans. I’ll quote the author Erich Segal from his book Love Story: love means never having to say you’re sorry. 

Now come up with something absolutely fresh and original. #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
Cheat... #Collab on this popular prompt on what #lovemeans. I’ll quote the author Erich Segal from his book Love Story: love means never having to say you’re sorry. 

Poonam Suyal

#Collab on this popular prompt on what #lovemeans. I’ll quote the author Erich Segal from his book Love Story: love means never having to say you’re sorry. Now come up with something absolutely fresh and original. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Rashmi Buragohain

read more
Love means Accepting 
not Expecting  #Collab on this popular prompt on what #lovemeans. I’ll quote the author Erich Segal from his book Love Story: love means never having to say you’re sorry. 

Collaborating with Rashmi Buragohain
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification