Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sacredgames2 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sacredgames2 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about torah is the sacred book of, tohra is the sacred book of, litany of the sacred heart of jesus, polygonum type of embryo sac is, _ganga is _ sacred river,

• 92 Followers
  • 122 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mahima Jain

Kyuki kuch log kabhi izzat nhi dete 😂 Rough Translation: This is a trap, sir. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #sacredgames2 #WebseriesMeme #Collab entries to #YQMT1034 and make everyone laugh. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #bestfriend

read more
When Best Friend Gives you Respect 😏

Kyuki kuch log kabhi izzat nhi dete 😂

Rough Translation: This is a trap, sir. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #SacredGames2 #WebseriesMeme #collab entries to #YQMT1034 and make everyone laugh. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #bestfriend

sanjana Bhardwaj

Rough Translation: I thought you were dead. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMeme #sacredgames2 #NawazuddinSiddiqui #GaneshGaitonde entries to #YQMT913. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I meet my bestie after so long time 🙈🙈😂😂 Rough Translation: I thought you were dead.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMeme #SacredGames2 #nawazuddinsiddiqui #GaneshGaitonde entries to #YQMT913.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

sanjana Bhardwaj

Rough translation: Give me all your worries. 😂😂 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #netflixseries #sacredgames2 #Netflix #PankajTripathi #SeriesMeme entries to #YQMT677 and make us laugh! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
तो ले लो.... मना किसने किया...😏 Rough translation: Give me all your worries. 😂😂

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Netflixseries #sacredgames2 #Netflix  #PankajTripathi #SeriesMeme entries to #YQMT677 and make us laugh! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Translation: "In this partnership, I'm 90 and you're 10." 😎 It's #AmrutaSubhash from #sacredgames2. 😀 ✍ Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SG2 #Netflix #WebSeries entries to #YQMT528 and make us ROFL! 😆😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes😌Maggie curly love......

read more
When you and your brother are going to eat Maggie together 😎 Translation: "In this partnership, I'm 90 and you're 10." 😎

It's #AmrutaSubhash from #SacredGames2. 😀
✍ Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SG2 #Netflix #Webseries entries to #YQMT528 and make us ROFL! 😆😆 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes😌Maggie curly love......

Bizz_are_ Soul

#NawazuddinSiddiqui aka #GaneshGaitonde and his team welcomes you to the next season of #sacredgames2. 😎😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SG2 #Netflix entries to #YQMT520 and make us ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
"Apun khud ke peeche bhag Raha tha,
Aur desh Mandir ke peeche"..-sacred games

"Lekin ab ladkiyaan apun ke peeche bhag rahe hain,
apun hi bhagwaan hain" #NawazuddinSiddiqui aka #GaneshGaitonde and his team welcomes you to the next season of #SacredGames2. 😎😎
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SG2 #Netflix entries to #YQMT520 and make us ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

#NawazuddinSiddiqui aka #GaneshGaitonde and his team welcomes you to the next season of #sacredgames2. 😎😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SG2 #Netflix entries to #YQMT520 and make us ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I say my Frinds to find a Girlfriend For me (bhabhi for them)

My friends find for himself 😕 #NawazuddinSiddiqui aka #GaneshGaitonde and his team welcomes you to the next season of #SacredGames2. 😎😎
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SG2 #Netflix entries to #YQMT520 and make us ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

पिक्चर अभी बाकी है मेरे दोस्त She : सुनो ना रूप वो मेरा उससे लड़ाई हो गया है अब मैं ब्रेकअप कर ली हूँ मैं उसको ब्लॉक कर दी हूँ और वो भी मेरे को ब्लॉक कर दिया है 🤧🤧🤧🤧 ( Le me : बेड़ा गर्क हो , अब इनका पेच अप करना है बात कराना है मिलवाना है फिर से 🤦🤦🤦🤦🙇🙇🙇👹👹😵😵😵 ⭕ Translation: "It's a trap, sir!" 😨 It's a #trap, it's a #Meme.😆😂 #Netflix #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #sacredgames2 #SG2 #YQMT504

read more
She : सुनो ना रात में बात कर सकते हैं क्या बहुत जरूरी बात है ....😍
Me : हाँ क्यूँ नहीं अगर जगते रहे तो 🤗🤗😍😍

(अंतरात्मा) पिक्चर अभी बाकी है मेरे दोस्त
She : सुनो ना रूप वो मेरा उससे लड़ाई हो गया है अब मैं ब्रेकअप कर ली हूँ मैं उसको ब्लॉक कर दी हूँ और वो भी मेरे को ब्लॉक कर दिया है 🤧🤧🤧🤧

(  Le me : बेड़ा गर्क हो , अब इनका पेच अप करना है बात कराना है मिलवाना है फिर से 🤦🤦🤦🤦🙇🙇🙇👹👹😵😵😵

⭕ Translation: "It's a trap, sir!" 😨
It's a #trap, it's a #meme.😆😂

Jai Prakash Verma

Rough Translation: I thought you were dead. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMeme #sacredgames2 #NawazuddinSiddiqui #GaneshGaitonde entries to #YQMT913. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #Food

read more
After seeing SAMOSA , DAHI-JALEBI, GOLGAPPE..

Me to my craving for them Rough Translation: I thought you were dead.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMeme #SacredGames2 #nawazuddinsiddiqui #GaneshGaitonde entries to #YQMT913.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #food

Madhu Jain

Rough Translation: This is a trap, sir. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #sacredgames2 #WebseriesMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1034 and make everyone laugh. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Gutliyo ke daam pe 
aam bech raha hai Rough Translation: This is a trap, sir. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #SacredGames2 #WebseriesMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1034 and make everyone laugh. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Rough Translation: I thought you were dead. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMeme #sacredgames2 #NawazuddinSiddiqui #GaneshGaitonde entries to #YQMT913. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Haa
Waise bhi akele kaise rehti waha
isliye lene aayi hu tuje Rough Translation: I thought you were dead.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification