Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beautifulmoments Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beautifulmoments Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is the beautiful one lyrics, love is the beautiful pain lyrics, love is the beautiful feeling, love is the beautiful pain mp3, love is the beautiful pain,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Divyani Choudhary

नज़र लगती है हर खुबसूरत चीज को,
काला धागा बांध दें कोई मेरे इश्क़ को...!!
❤️❤️❤️ #lovequotes #beautifulmoments #ishqkikalamse #meridiary #myfeelings #yqdidi

Atif Mast

literally i don't have a good camera to capture this moment.. but front of my eyes.. i'm seeing the beautiful moon in the sky.. which is so thin n small n sky is also changing his color.. #beautifulmoments #beautifulmorning #Moon #Sky love #yqhindi #atifmast

read more
इस जागें हुए लम्हे की क्या ही बात है
पूरब में सुबह और पश्चिम में रात है literally i don't have a good camera to capture this moment.. but front of my eyes.. i'm seeing the beautiful moon in the sky.. which is so thin n small n sky is  also changing his color.. 
#beautifulmoments #beautifulmorning #moon #sky #love #yqhindi #atifmast

Anaya Agarwal

संभल जाऊँ ज़रा मैं भी..

अगर नज़रें हटा लो तुम

इस गुलाब को छू लूँ मैं

दो घड़ी ग़र हाथ छोड़ो तुम.. #gazeoflove #beautifulmoments #yqdidi 
#imagesourcepinterest

Tarun Kushwaha

अब तुम्हें रोज ना देख पाया करेंगे,
कैसे दिल को समझाया करेंगे?
         वो तुम्हारा तैयार होकर आना, 
         आँखों से आँखें मिलाना|
अब याद आया करेगा,
पल पल तड़पाया करेगा|
         वो तुम्हारा घुमा फिरा कर मुझे बुलाना,
         मेरा ध्यान अपनी तरफ रुझाना|
अब वह समय फिर कभी ना आएगा,
हर कोई अपनी-अपनी राह जाएगा|
         वो तुम्हारे साथ रहने की आरज़ू,
         बताऊँं कैसे तुम्हें? ओढ़ रखी शर्म की आबरू| #ourlove #beautifulmoments #thattime #mydesire #yqbaba #yqhindi #yqshayari

Grishma Doshi

Like a beautiful old leaf
some people become a permanent bookmark of the page which mostly have one of the favourites lines of the book. 🔖🔖
#bookmarks #life #bookoflife #favouritepeople #beautifulmoments #yqbaba #grishmaquotes

Idk what I have written!! But frames always have my part of heart!!🦋🖤 #cinemagraphlove #musingsofagrl #familylove #framesofmemories #beautifulmoments #snippet #veryrandom #kratisha

read more
I keep thinking and pondering.
I think of weaving poems and musings
and then ponder to join words with emotions.
I see photo frames adorning my shelf
one of joint family, one with my sister,
one with my parents and some with friends.
But I get stuck on my collage holding
holding memories from my childhood to teenage.
Side by side, some trophies make me conscious
while home made from blocks standing firmly 
makes me nostalgic and biased.
And then I don't believe in concocting stories.
Realising that what's my life if not made
made from memories and experiences and twists. Idk what I have written!! But frames always have my part of heart!!🦋🖤
 #cinemagraphlove #musingsofagrl #familylove #framesofmemories #beautifulmoments #snippet #veryrandom #kratisha
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification