Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rakhiwish Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rakhiwish Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about koi chand rakh, doli saja ke rakhna, raksha bandhan quotes, rakhi quotes, rakhli pyar nal,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ewa Regmi

Happy #rakshabandhan. #Collab and write a wish. #rakhiwish #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am your cherishing mister 
Live fearless 
I will be there for you
 when you get careless
Love you sister!
 Happy #rakshabandhan. #Collab and write a wish. #rakhiwish #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

khusi

Sorry bhaiya Nd Bhai.. is Rakhi yeh thali main post na Kar payi bs thodi busy thi khain islye.. lekin yeh Rakhi k thali aap logo k liye.. Dil se koi v festival manya jata h tho aaj hi q na happy Rakhi mere yourqoute ke Bhai or bhaiya log.. #rakhiwish #rakhshabandhan #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqquotes #ankitaguptafealling

read more
Happy Rakhi mere bhaiya. Sorry bhaiya Nd Bhai.. is Rakhi yeh thali main post na Kar payi bs thodi busy thi khain islye.. lekin yeh Rakhi k thali aap logo k liye.. Dil se koi v festival manya jata h tho aaj hi q na happy Rakhi mere yourqoute ke Bhai or bhaiya log..
#rakhiwish #rakhshabandhan #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqquotes #ankitaguptafealling

The unconditional Love

#yqbaba #yqdidi #Bhai love #Rakhi #rakhiwish भाई बहन का प्यार हमेशा सलामत रहे ।

read more
  🌹. Home made Rakhi .🌹
 #yqbaba #yqdidi #bhai #love #rakhi #rakhiwish 
भाई बहन का प्यार हमेशा सलामत रहे ।

Batul Hafiji

Without you, 
The TV remote 
would be all mine.

But my wrists 
would be empty. 

And my life dull, 
without your bubbling 
presence and smile.  Happy #rakshabandhan. #Collab and write a wish. #rakhiwish #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqquotes
#yqwritersclub 
#yqdidi

sanjana ranjan

Happy #rakshabandhan. #Collab and write a wish. #rakhiwish #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Be Always with me. Happy #rakshabandhan. #Collab and write a wish. #rakhiwish #YourQuoteAndMine

Ajaysai

Happy #rakshabandhan. #Collab and write a wish. #rakhiwish #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ajaysaiquotes ♥👍

read more
Your soul is awesome and it is innately moulded  with curvature thoughts which his a kind of love Happy #rakshabandhan. #Collab and write a wish. #rakhiwish #YourQuoteAndMine
#ajaysaiquotes ♥👍

Rishabh Shukla

read more
" I love you for being my mother at times,friend when iam alone and mentor when iam down. Love you all You're so precious to me noone can replace you and i will be your protector forever 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰"  Happy #rakshabandhan. #Collab and write a wish. #rakhiwish #YourQuoteAndMine

शायरशर्मा

read more
It doesn't matter how much we fight
It doesn't matter how silly things we do together in our childhood
What matters to me is your companionship. Happy #rakshabandhan. #Collab and write a wish. #rakhiwish #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyotshna Rani Sahoo

read more
My promise you to protect not only you but also all girls who were in trouble.I will respect them from core of my heart.This is my gift in this special day. Happy #rakshabandhan. #Collab and write a wish. #rakhiwish #YourQuoteAndMine

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

read more
                 Thank you for your rakhi. A small piece of thread makes our bond so strong. Thank you once again because wherever I live this will remember all the happy moments between us. And this always remember my dutie to do for all the sisters around the World. Happy raksha bandhan to all my sisters 🍫🍫🍫🍫 Happy #rakshabandhan. #Collab and write a wish. #rakhiwish #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification