Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best funnyhow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best funnyhow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about arz kiya hai funny love shayari, fun things to do near me, funny quotes about life and love, funny quotes to say i love you, i love you quotes for him funny,

• 29 Followers
  • 35 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ewa Regmi

Good morning. #Collab & share what’s ironical and funny about our contemporary life. #funnyhow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We always miss the important portion...
Regret hits hard! Good morning. #Collab & share what’s ironical and funny about our contemporary life. #funnyhow  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Good morning. #Collab & share what’s ironical and funny about our contemporary life. #funnyhow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub #Challenge

read more
people easily play with other's 
emotions and literally kill them...  Good morning. #Collab & share what’s ironical and funny about our contemporary life. #funnyhow  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub #challenge

Monika Monu

Good morning. #Collab & share what’s ironical and funny about our contemporary life. #funnyhow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We all rush to catch things
Which we are not meant to have
And leave the things behind
Which are meant to be ours. Good morning. #Collab & share what’s ironical and funny about our contemporary life. #funnyhow  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Good morning. #Collab & share what’s ironical and funny about our contemporary life. #funnyhow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸🌸🌸🌿🌿🌿isn't it funny 🌸🌸🌸🌿🌿🌿

read more
we pay heed to take selfies to present ourselves to the audience and then audience decide how it perceives you.... Blending online offline ourselves.... 🌸🌸🌸🌿🌿🌿 Good morning. #Collab & share what’s ironical and funny about our contemporary life. #funnyhow  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸🌸🌸🌿🌿🌿isn't it funny 🌸🌸🌸🌿🌿🌿

Bizz_are_ Soul

Good morning. #Collab & share what’s ironical and funny about our contemporary life. #funnyhow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #ismileforyou

read more
I still smile for you
and preserve our memories... Good morning. #Collab & share what’s ironical and funny about our contemporary life. #funnyhow  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#ismileforyou

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

#Collab & share what’s ironical and funny about our contemporary life. #funnyhow #YourQuoteAndMine #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lifequotes life

read more

They love and enjoy to make fun of you and when you do the same they are getting upset ... However you enjoy there joke's 😜  #Collab & share what’s ironical and funny about our contemporary life. #funnyhow  #YourQuoteAndMine #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lifequotes #life

Gayathri

Good morning. #Collab & share what’s ironical and funny about our contemporary life. #funnyhow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
We change our timetable every second instead of following it.. Good morning. #Collab & share what’s ironical and funny about our contemporary life. #funnyhow  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
You truely fall for someone 
Who doesn't care about your feelings
And you end up with someone 
Who doesnot care for your feelings...  Good morning. #Collab & share what’s ironical and funny about our contemporary life. #funnyhow  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

read more
We become silly at times
My quotes always rhymes
Sadness always try to alter our mind
Easiest things become more Harder to find
Bad things happen exactly at the wrong time 
The good u did becomes a crime 
Pen suddenly becomes a knife 
Sleep becomes more important in life 
Friendship always wins in a fight 
I always love to express my feelings & write.... 

Good morning. #Collab & share what’s ironical and funny about our contemporary life. #funnyhow  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
fingers interact with the keyboard
more frequently than face to face 
meetings. Good morning. #Collab & share what’s ironical and funny about our contemporary life. #funnyhow  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification