Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best englishwriter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best englishwriter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about जो नहीं हो सकता वही तो करना है.. in english, वह पत्र लिखता है translation to english, हमें आप पर गर्व है in english, वाह क्या बात है in english, उपनिवेशवाद क्या है in english,

• 12 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Utsha Roy

Took out her Phone, 
Blocked the number 
She no more waited for his call
Realisation hit her hard, 
Yesterdays can never be tomorrow! #call #yqbaba #yqtales #love #life #englishwriting #writers #yopowrimo #tales #poetry #sadpoetrh #wait #like #follow #phone #englishwriter #writerblog #diary #memories #momory #broken

Sonali Ghosh

Cause, She loves to add meaning and Values! 🖤 nojoto #writer #quotewriter #thegirlwhowrites #StoryTeller #author #englishwriter #iexpress #poetess #writingheals

read more
The Poetess in ME is seeking 
Concrete Noun 
for her 
Abstract Noun. Cause, She loves to add meaning and Values! 🖤 

#nojoto #writer #quotewriter #thegirlwhowrites #storyteller #author #englishwriter #iexpress #poetess #writingheals

Sonali Ghosh

Life communicates in a different way .... Walk until you find the right path! 🙌 nojoto #thegirlwhowrites #quotewriter #StoryTeller #Deepthoughts #author #lifehacks #writer #wordsofwisdom #englishwriter

read more
One morning I walked miles until 
I found a reason to stop my feet. 

I realized life has a language too! Life communicates in a different way .... Walk until you find the right path! 🙌

#nojoto #thegirlwhowrites #quotewriter #storyteller #deepthoughts #author #lifehacks #writer #wordsofwisdom #englishwriter

Pari Paulastya

Good night nojoto family ...thank you for you love and support ...#Life #GoodNight nojoto #englishwriter

read more
Good night , sleep tight , calm the anxiety coz the Darkness lurking within you is not powerful . wake up bright in the dawn light ...... Good night nojoto family ...thank you for you love and support ...#life #goodnight #nojoto #englishwriter

Praveen Kumar Singh( Banna sa)

#love #englishwriter

akanksha

Bad Times The real ones who love you without selfishness,
will support you in the hard & Bad Times!! #nojotowriter #qotd #pod #englishwriter #quote #nojotoenglish

deepak pokhriyal'deepocean'

#nojoto #nojotowriters #eng #englishwriter #writersofnojoto

Nitin Chauhan Writes

If you are alive then make sure your dream also live in your real world. Your vision and hard work make your dream come true, all you required courage and commitment to your dream. #Dream nojotovideo nojoto #nitinchauhanwrites #Roorkee #Uttarakhand #writer #Quotes #englishwriter #poem

read more
mute video

Govinda

if you take too much
drink than hangover,
and you love anyone 
very much than your
 life also over. #nojoto #nojotoenglish #englishpoem #poem #englishwriter #writer

Amit Prajapati

तेरे साथ रहकर भी अकेला हूँ
देखी ऐसी तनहाई नहीं
मर मैं चुका हूँ
बेशक़ अभी मौत आयी नहीं। #NojotoQuote #nojoto #love #emotion #shayari #hindi #writer #worldwriter #englishwriter #friends
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification